• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time problems

Thomaseta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
UK
I have bought a fair amount of watches from Andrew and just paid for a 3 watch order and never had any problems apart from lack of patients waiting . All my watches work well .
My sa3135 I had on wrist for six months and keeping great time . And no problems with any 7750 movement .

Reactions: jefff

Thomaseta

2/7/18
UK
Sometimes I think his staff have a different approach than Andrew

Watchguy077

Looking Around
23/7/19
Anyone use an IG dealer by name of legendetawatch? Trustworthy? Bought an RM and I got a bogus tracking number on dhl. Anyone used him before? Please advise.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Probably to save a few bucks as usual. Now instead with a substantial loss....

Rieke77

Horology Curious
8/8/17
I also had my experience with Andrew, but I gave it another try because I think you cannot compare with other businesses.
Trusty has a drop down list with countries he is shipping directly or where triangle shipping is required. After you have placed your order, Andrew writes that for my country extra $25 needs to be paid for premium triangle and being 100% safe. That's fine with me for extra service, but why do I get this information after placing my order?

Trusty has very good rubber straps, very close to gen, great quality. I ordered one for my 42mm watch but received the model for 46 with larger lug. I checked my order and the order confirmation by Andrew. Everything was fine. I also understand in a way that Andrew could not change the strap, even it was his mistake. No change, no return, no refund, no minimal discount on a second order.

This was a very disappointing experience as a customer.

But the strap is great.

pickler

21/4/19
I ordered a bp daydate 2 months ago and I got the package within 7 days from clicking order. I was very pleased. However 2 weeks ago I ordered another BP and I still have not recieved QC pic even .I was told that they are suffering from raids on their distribution system and factories. I'm getting very impatient :(

orlipide

Certified
19/3/14
kindly asking to Mod's an help to solve an annoying issue with Andrew, thx! can I write in private to any of you?

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
kindly asking to Mod's an help to solve an annoying issue with Andrew, thx! can I write in private to any of you?

As Andrew is not a TD on RWI the mods will not be able to help you. I’m sorry about that, but you are on you own.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

jefff

Looking Around
18/11/16
I had the same issue as Pickler. I ordered a Pam312 on Aug 8th and received it Aug 28. Andrew told me "The delays is because of the several raids and crackdowns in China now. Factories, Forwarders are all being raided and checked by authorities daily and this inevitably causes delays to the entire order processing time..." I was getting a little anxious myself but Andrew DID provide prompt, good communication and I'm very please with my watch. I would purchase another watch from him again. Many of these dealers' websites are being shut down and they are scrambling to get up again and ship product without getting caught. Not just Trusty Time.

Last edited:

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Put an order last week with Andrew and it took 6 days from paying to receiving it. Cool :cool:

bauhaus

28/4/12
Hi All Just to confirm Trusty is not trusty at all very unpro I paid for UK transit they just took the money and send the watch straight to me now it is stuck at the custom probably to be destroyed and I may get a letter from Rolex lawyers telling to paya huge amount of money It happens to me 10 years ago I paid 400Euros to Rolex! Is there is something I could do to get my cash back? I paid the watch on a bank account located in Scotland UK

The scotsman

Horology Curious
6/2/20
scotland
Being a first time replica buyer I went through so many headaches trying to find a site that wasn't a scam , and I could trust , I almost gave up then I found trustytime and Andrew, and I have to say the guy is a gentleman , he answered every question I asked without a problem , so I ordered my first ever replica watch , I would recommend Andrew and his site to anyone , and once again Andrew a huge thank you for everything, Robert Patterson.

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
I am a new member since a couple days ago and I chose Andrew/Trusty Time as my TD cause his name is located in the "Trusted Dealers" sub-forum...

So I dont quite understand why you guys say he is not a TD, maybe the forum took him out of the TD list and then put him up again...

My personal experience is that for 2 straight days, he answered my emails like 2min after my last response, I had no only problems with the Credit Card payment, but with the Bank Transfer, Western Union, etc etc and Andrew waited with patience until I got it resolved. For the moment just waiting for my QC pics but so far, so good...

TARASBOULBA

Horology Curious
17/9/13
France
Hello everyone, my first replica watches I bought them from Josh (perfect clone) then I changed: this is the second watch I order from Andrew; it goes very well each time for the payment, the shipping. But both times the watches had a problem and both times the returns went well so for the after sales service there is nothing to say, it's perfect. The only defect is that they don't know what the factories have changed on the faulty watches, you never know what has been repaired...

Last edited: