Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusty Time problems

Hello Everyone,

I have bought 5 watches from [email protected] I have to accept that the packaging and shipment was good. No complaints about those.
    But with every watch i got, i had some problems. And about those problems, Andrew mostly only gave me half answers and have not even interested in trying to fix the problems.

Especially with my last order, Breitling Avenger BlackBird 44mm DLC/TI/NY Black ZF A2824; the bezel has a gap and makes a sound when you press softly on it. As an addition, the Breitling logo has fallen down from the clasp (after being worn about 5 times).
    for both these problems, Andrew was not even interested. he has said to me that the watch is under guarantee only for the movement. that's it.

I am really not happy about the approach of this seller. i recommend that you choose a trusted-dealer.

That is probably one reason why he's not a "trusted dealer". It's buy at your own risk.

Comment

Yep.
      RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Yep no buy. Hes got a little bit of attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yes you're right. i have switched to "theonewatches" since, and i am really happy with the service until now. he has similar items with better prices. also very fast on responding for any questions.

Comment

Good information. But after the 4th purchase with problems, I'm not sure I would have made a 5th. But the videos trusty produces are very good and helpful

Comment

the videos are nice to get an idea of the watch. but exactly the same watches you can find easily with the trusted dealers in this forum. at the end, most of the dealers are getting the watches from the same factories.

Comment

Just received my Franck Muller Casablanca from Andrew at Trustytime. Ordered from him as he was a trusted dealer on a different forum. Very pleased with both the amount of contact from him including the QC pictures of the watch before it was dispatched and especially the picture of it on the calibration rig showing both the accuracy and the BPM of the movement. The watch itself was from the GF factory and is absolutely stunning.

Comment

He is a trusted dealer since 2006 on RG and RWG...this doesn't sound like Andrew...Bought a lot from Andrew since 2006, never experienced a problem

Comment

Here is an example how Andrew solves a problem, quick and easy

https://www.repgeek.com/trusty-time/...d-ceramic.html

Comment

I ordered an XF ROO from him and had to go through 5 rounds of QC and the watch still wasn't perfect, but I accepted. Credit to him that he doesn't haggle about QC and just gets a new watch right away every time.

I get the watch and ordered an extra XS strap but he just sent a standard size one. When I email him about it he just says I can just use that one, but I can't as the reason I got the XS is because have slim wrists?? I had to pressure him, but he did eventually ship out the correct strap.

Comment

Originally posted by capice01 View Post
                        Here is an example how Andrew solves a problem, quick and easy

https://www.repgeek.com/trusty-time/...d-ceramic.html
                        i can't see the page because i am not registered on repgeek. i am sure many people had positive experiences. but for me it was mostly negative.

Comment

Originally posted by twghalil View Post

i can't see the page because i am not registered on repgeek. i am sure many people had positive experiences. but for me it was mostly negative.
                          Are you on RWG? Trusty is also on RWG.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
                          https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by twghalil View Post

Just contact Andrew directly, he is on RWG and on RG for more then 10 years and is known to solve problems...

Comment

I didn’t faced any problem with Andrew very good seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X