• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DH Gate nightmare.

ringking98

6/11/15
I have bought 2 cheap reps from DH gate and they came one worse then the next. Ugh. I am looking for a cheaper 21j rep but looks ok just to test the rep before buying a higher grade. Anyone have a good selller or can make a recommendation?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I have bought 2 cheap reps from DH gate and they came one worse then the next. Ugh. I am looking for a cheaper 21j rep but looks ok just to test the rep before buying a higher grade. Anyone have a good selller or can make a recommendation?

Seller at the gate? or seller in general?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
doesnt make sense IMO

spending money on several cheapies will end up in costs that are merely equal to a low cost high end rep that start from 270-350 bucks.

You will be amazed by the quality compared to the DHgate crap.

Believe the forum and me - you won't regret buying a high end rep - and if you don't like it, just flip it in the M2M section.

Reactions: dexterj

ringking98

6/11/15
I have 6 or 7 reps. I have never purchased a lower end rep till now.

I like 2 watches. So I bought 2 cheapies to just see how they would look and feel but they are a disaster.

Just looking for a lead on something sub 100$ that doesn’t look like I bought it on a NYC street corner.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
What you need is a one hundred dollar watch that looks like a three hundred dollar watch, maybe create a “want to buy” thread stating as much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
Got a cheap rollie and a cheap (60USD) omega on DHgate. Honestly, I wish I hadn't done that - waste of money.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ok guys. Let’s see some pictures of these disasters. ringking98 you are getting some good advice. Don’t waste you money on garbage reps. Silix sells some very reasonably priced watches as does WBK. You will find them in the TD section.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
C'mon mate, there's a reason that they are cheap. How cheap are they now that you have wasted the money and are not happy. Why are you still looking for another cheapie?