• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF V2 FC DIver from Trustytime, how did that go?

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
I know Trusty Time is not a TD here at RWI. He is at our neighbours though.

For RWI this means that when things go wrong you will have absolutely no support or help from our mods. keep But that in mind.

All the same it is going to be a very positive report about Trustytime and Andrew , I can tell you that in advance. Everything went so smooth, correct and fast, it was amazing.

But first a small word about our dealers in general and why we should be proud of them. (thx RWI for making this possible)

I have never been in China, let alone at the "markets" over there. I've seen some video's on YouTube though, when foreigners are at these markets and trying to buy rep watches. (you can google it) . It is like they are going to get stuck in quicksand. It is my opinion that there is no business so un-transparant and perhaps dangerous like the Rep watch business. Except perhaps the narcotic and adult business.

And what about the online Rep business, well we all know that is a disaster as wel. Scammers, Creditcard fraude, ripoff's . To get short: a true hell.

But than there are guys and girls who know there way in this hell, they have the contacts, they will not be fooled. They have relationships with the "factories" often for long times. These People are our Dealers. We give them an order to find a specific watch, we sit back and they go search for it.

Knowing this, we must be grateful that RWI and our neighbour sites found these dealers who can be trusted, so we can safely buy our watches.

Back to my ordering experience with TrusyTime.

On a Tuesday (three weeks ago or so) I decided to order the AP slow beat diver from TrustyTime. I've heard of TrustyTime and Andrew in specific from a fellow member here at RWI. He even met him when Andrew was visiting our country.

TrustyTimes claims to have a exclusive sale for the slow beat movement, and I wanted that.

The order was placed within 30 minutes or so, The email contact was super fast. The nest day (Wednesday) I received the QC pics. I saw no flaws whatsoever so I gave the green light.

So it was time to send the watch to the Low Lands. On Thursday it left the hands of Andrew, starting her long travel. Got tracking and I started following the watch. The tracking said it was due to arrive at my home at Monday late in the afternoon. HUH It is Thursday now, that is a traveling time of four days. That is fast.

Well, from Hong Kong to Leipzig, from Leipzig to AMS. All went wel, but when it arrived at its last station on Monday morning tracking stated : " On Hold DHL is going to take action" OH my. now what, it cleared customs though on Sunday evening. I felt restless, what is going on? Untill three o clock in the Monday afternoon is stayed "On Hold" .

Than I received an tekst message. Package is on its way with our driver. pfffff what a relief.

30 minutes later, lets say 15:30 Monday afternoon, the doorbell rang, here was my package. And as you fellow RWI friends know, what an exiting moment that is :) :)

The watch was packed bombproof. the AP was in a perfect condition. I will let the pics do the talking.

So, how did this go? Well...….smooth, correct......and super fast. Andrew responded super fast all the time. I think he never sleeps :)

I hope that TrustyTime will be back as a TD here at RWI sometimes in the future. Don't know what happend in the past, but perhaps it can be solved between RWI en Trusty.

Pics:

the great moment for us, the package has arrived
6q4aR.md.jpg

6qtcZ.md.jpg

6qLYd.md.jpg

6qqK2.md.jpg

6q7Pb.md.jpg

Some more pics, some of them in the sun. The FC is amazing in the sun.
Klau3.md.jpg

6Lz5Z.md.jpg

6LWnd.md.jpg

6L6d2.md.jpg

6LZzb.md.jpg

6HBw3.md.jpg

6Hrr8.md.jpg

6HanU.md.jpg

6Hqws.md.jpg

6H7rp.md.jpg

6HYRX.md.jpg

6HF7f.md.jpg

6HgpQ.md.jpg

6HloA.md.jpg

6HomT.md.jpg

6HGRe.md.jpg

6Hx7K.md.jpg

6HkWL.md.jpg

6H0oo.md.jpg

Thanks for reading, thanks RWI and thanks to Andrew.

Stan

Last edited: