• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trustytime Review

llvicente1023

31/8/17
Though Trusty in not a known TD in this forum, I am giving a thumbs up for Andrew and his team. Straightforward seller, fast shipping and communication was open throughout the entire transaction. He also offers watches that are only exclusive for his dealership. Trusty is highly recommended.

Reactions: john45

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Agreed too. Just bought a AP Diver. He and his team are prompt in email response. Great guy to deal with. When my AP arrives I will type a review.

Perhaps the mods on RWI will take TT back as a TD someday. Meet up with each other, drink a beer and shake hands :)

Kingduffy

Looking Around
28/8/18
I am looking to buy my first rep fast and easy. I'm not sure whom I should go with. I am really concerned about it getting stuck in customs or just losing my money. Do you think I will have any issues using Trusty? Or do you have any other recommendations? Thanks in advance!

machim

19/7/17
Advice, trusty is not TD here. So if you buy it from them, forum would not give any support

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

llvicente1023

31/8/17
I am looking to buy my first rep fast and easy. I'm not sure whom I should go with. I am really concerned about it getting stuck in customs or just losing my money. Do you think I will have any issues using Trusty? Or do you have any other recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Buying from a non TD in RWI comes in your own risk. I would strongly advise to stick with our TDs so the forum would be able to support you when things go south. There are other reliable TD’s hanging around in this forum. Please refer to our approved listed TDs for further details.

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Buying from a non TD in RWI comes in your own risk. I would strongly advise to stick with our TDs so the forum would be able to support you when things go south. There are other reliable TD’s hanging around in this forum. Please refer to our approved listed TDs for further details.

Trusty is a td on the other repfora for 12 years plus....Andrew is a great guy, fast replies and going the extra mile....never had an issue with him in all these years

Reactions: llvicente1023

Date_enthusiast41

Looking Around
18/4/19
Andrew has gone above and beyond for me, I am in the process of moving and had a hard time nailing down which address I would be at. Andrew was very understanding and fast to respond when I needed to alter my shipping address. The QC pics are very comprehensive, I gave the ok without checking as well as I should have. I noticed the crown may not be aligned perfectly with the rehaut a few hours after giving the ok for QC. I have emailed Andrew and he was almost immediate in responding, he kindly offered to check on it for me. The customer support with Trustytime is tremendous, I would strongly recommend this site to anyone looking to purchase a high-quality replica. Were it not for Andrews excellent response time my order might have already shipped with a crooked rehaut by my own fault. Keep it up Trustytime!

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
I will add my two cents that Trusty is a good dealer. He really should be a TD here as he is one on most other sites so as long as you belong to those sites, they could help you out if a problem arises. Andrew is attentive, straight forward and usually get things done quick. I never worry about him getting back to me if I email him. I have had this issue lately with one of the TD's here but just moved on rather than pursue it.

pickler

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/19
I just placed an order on trusty for a 116613LN . It was rly easy to pay with credit card or PayPal which I love (it's also safer) unlike some TDs I dealt with before. I'm just waiting to hear from trusty regarding QC and tracking number.

gbrady

Looking Around
3/2/17
How can I contact andrew to make a purchase? Just saw somebody post a buy from him on reddit and am very interested.