• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TS Watch history and experience

howardtnyc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/12
Hi There! I ordered watches years ago from TS watch and had a good experience. I was going to order from them again and I noticed they are no longer considered a TD... did something happen such that they are no longer trustable or did they just stop participating in the forums? Does anyone know the history? Can they still be trusted? (even if not a TD?)

NoTimeToPepper

20/5/18
They are still pretty good, at least if you don't have issues with the watch or delivery. If you pay for somethig, they will send it.

Reactions: seedeetee

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Looks like the chief at TSW is changed and that they are less reliable than before. That's why they lost TD status almost everywhere...
(My info are from the fora... I wasn't there a couple of years ago...)

balugo

Horology Curious
4/7/18
Ive bought all my reps from TSWATCH. With PWS price they cant be beat :) Im very happy with the purchases so far. Just buy PWS; youæll never send a rep back to china anyways.

Reactions: Copterguy

schnitzlboy

6/4/14
austria
Looks like the chief at TSW is changed and that they are less reliable than before. That's why they lost TD status almost everywhere...
(My info are from the fora... I wasn't there a couple of years ago...)

Nop no chef changed its Mark the same as before :)

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
I have ordered a deep sea from tswatch PWS $403 + shipping + bitcoin fees = about $440. It was all going well. Then usps "could not find address" and sent it back to China! Now they want $25 to try again. By the way tswatch had the address correct. Mark is very good at keeping communication open.

howardtnyc

23/2/12
I ordered wholesale from Mark years ago and am contemplating another order

Wholesale prices very good. Agree their post sale service isn't great but if you go wholesale you aren't paying for that

Bitcoin fees?? Has anyone posted a tutorial how to avoid? Other than Miner fees which are just a few cents all other Bitcoin fees are avoidable. Use coin base and cb pro

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
About the watch: It is my first "rep Rolex" the 126600. Red: SEA DWELLER. 904L steel per the site and ARF spec., It is a highly detailed and refined work of art. The only thing that has me a bit disappointed is that the bezel turns very easily with the lightest of contact. Rotates Counter-clockwise only, so that is working as expected.

Overall TSWatch has performed as well as any "trusted" dealer.

Last edited:

NoTimeToPepper

20/5/18
I have to take back my previous words "If you pay for something, they will send it." I opened the watch and found generic movement instead of replica as they advertised on their website. So I got a watch, it just does not match what I ordered.

I got it PWS (price without service) as I won't be sending it back even if it breaks down and accept the risk. However they seem to think it means they can send what ever weaker reps instead of watches they advertise.

Reactions: drdds and sagesk8r

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
PWS also means that if watch is seized, Ts-watch won’t send replacement???

drdds

15/8/19
Hello guys, first post but I felt like I have to warn the community. I was really trying to save money but looking back so not worth it. Bought a few watches from TSWATCH and it turned out it was the worst experience ever. just stick with current TDs. You might save a few bucks but they will not honor anything they said. Their QC is so so bad.

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
I'm in negotiation with a piece from TS station now. I've asked them about there non TD status at RWI and have asked them to comment. I'll keep you posted.