• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time review

Sic4531

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
I've had a few dealings with Andrew at Trusty Time; all positive. The first time, I ordered a watch that he later found out, he could not get. I was promptly refunded my money and communication was excellent throughout. This last time I bought the latest V6F Spectre. Exceptional and quick communication, fast CQ pics, quick to ship (from HK pickup to my CONUS door was 2 days via DHL,) and smooth easy PP transaction. I'm definitely happy to do business with him again.

20onmywrist

Horology Curious
11/6/18
Glad it worked for you, he showed me in my qc pics my Dhl label then sent me an ems tracking number. I’m not to happy about it either. Charged me 35$ for Dhl and shipped with cheap ems.

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
I also have placed 2 orders with Andrew. I am very happy with dealing with him. My first order took about a week, waiting on my Tudor GMT.

twghalil

11/6/17
glad it worked out for you mate! about the shipment, it is very difficult to agree with Trustytime.

i specifically asked for "china registered air mail" each time i got a watch from him. the shipment was 25 usd, which is really a lot. considering that some of the trusted dealers apply this shipment for free.

Nuvolari

4/9/18
Positive Review for Andrew at www.trustytime.biz, very fast deal, communication was always excellent, easy pp transaction.

I got the last watch in 20 days after down payment, through UK transhipment.

Good deal with him.

Reactions: Cameronh212

Fish Head

2/12/18
2 deals with Andrew, Flawless and fast. The way these 2 deals went I would think its the way trusted dealers should be. Not sure why they are untrusted.

Mastapeas

Known Member
10/7/15
These guys take big risks to get AND mail us what we can’t get ourselves. They have a lot of customers to send QC and respond to and get your items to you quickly. Most do a good job all around. They deserve some latitude on shipping if you got what you paid for safely and in reasonable time. MHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zelinarx

Looking Around
28/12/18
Recently I have made my first purchase with Trusty Time. The PP transaction was smooth and I was informed about every step. Although the watch I wanted was not finally on stock and I had to buy some alternative model, Andrew worked as a real professional during the whole case. He was answering my emails just super-fast, in any day or night time. And when we were discussing what to do with the compensation, he finally offered solution, which I really liked. When I finally agreed to buy this alternative watch, the package was delivered in 15 days, even during this Christmas time!

I really don't understand why Trusty Time was removed from TD's section. Andrew has proven that he is worth of the name Trusted. He is a professional, reliable seller, anytime willing to help and make the customer satisfied. When my desired model will be produced by GF again, I will buy it at Trusty Time for sure and without any hesitation.

twghalil

11/6/17
These guys take big risks to get AND mail us what we can’t get ourselves. They have a lot of customers to send QC and respond to and get your items to you quickly. Most do a good job all around. They deserve some latitude on shipping if you got what you paid for safely and in reasonable time. MHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they do this for free? Is it a charity or something?

Here some people are happy and some are not happy about a dealers service. We are discussing that, nothing more.

Nobody is saying what they do is less important than others.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

sarosh000

Looking Around
24/1/19
Excellent dealer watch quality is excellent got delivered in 2 days by DHL Express highly recommend.

jaaackle

13/6/18
UK/Japan
I'm curious, adding to this thread, and hoping that others might respond. Not just Andrew @ Trusty Time, but what leads to a TD becoming a TD - is it because of the specific watches that the TDs sell and that TT does not? Or does TD status allude to quality of service. If it is either / both of these - is there any clarity. I, personally, have only had good relations and dealings with TT, so would like to know why some are considered TDs while others are not - but importantly - for what specific reason (as the above post asks - without reply).

Alfasud

26/1/19
Just received an order from Trusty Time and would definitely recommend them. Watch is of a very high quality and the ordering process through to delivery was extremely efficient.

sarosh000

Looking Around
24/1/19
Just received bp Factory explorer 1 from Andrew(trusty time)
excellent service provided by Andrew.
Highly recommended seller

Reactions: milzcastro

milzcastro

8/4/18
Just received bp Factory explorer 1 from Andrew(trusty time)
excellent service provided by Andrew.
Highly recommended seller

Can you please point me in the right direction in terms of an email address and or correct website?

I have 2 sites with same name and I wanna make sure I deal with Andrew.

Thanks and best regards,

M-

vasteen116520

23/2/19
I placed my first order with Andrew on weneseday last week. Got the QC pics over the weekend and now im waiting for tracking number. It was sent through DHL. Dont know how much longer its going to take.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

[email protected]

Horology Curious
1/3/19
Could anyone direct me to the site? I have tried trustytime.biz but it isn’t working?

vasteen116520

23/2/19
Im not into flaming, but I will mention he is slow at times... its been like 3 days and I still havent recieved my tracking number