• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

is this a real dealer http://www.bestpossiblewatches01.ltd/

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Well my advice is simply to stick to the TDs listed here mate. Trust me, 5 years ago before I found RWI, I bought watches from such websites and in some case the actual thing that I received was different than what’s originally advertised, or worse yet, some of them don’t even reply after I finished the payment, ended up getting scammed. Point being, don’t even bother looking up websites like these, simply, it is a waste of time. That’s what I’ll do if I were you at least. Just my 2 cents here man. Cheers

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
thanks so much guys

Ernie - You may get a watch....you may not. Also, if you get a watch it may not be the one you purchased. These guys know you will not pursue legal recourse when it comes to purchasing a rep so they will screw you. Stick to the RWI Trusted Dealers. They will send you what you purchased and will re-ship if the package is seized by customs.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
What's the chances of an item seized I mean it's highly unlikely they will anyways

Well sometimes sh*t happens in an inevitable way. In case this happens and you’re buying it from a non-TD, I bet they would not even care should your package is being seized. For them, what matters the most would be the fact that they received your money and that’s all I’m afraid

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Mmmmhh... are there "stock" images of the rep watches?
Can somebody explain this?

bestpossiblewatches
VPWSe9X.jpg

trusty time (not TD here)
qeMK0OJ.jpg

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Mmmmhh... are there "stock" images of the rep watches?
Can somebody explain this?

bestpossiblewatches
VPWSe9X.jpg

trusty time (not TD here)
qeMK0OJ.jpg

LOL I’m pretty sure that someone stole Trusty’s pics. I have seen something similar somewhere else too! I guess this is how the scammers get their pictures, obviously not from their original possession that I know of. I personally dealt with Andrew several times and everything always went through smoothly. Fyi, Trusty Time has changed their name to Trusty Watches. I can definitely vouch for him though.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
My apologies, but yep, you’re correct. They just changed the domain name again very recently. So it’s trustytimestore.com now.

PhilRRS

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/4/17
unfortunately guys, sometimes you do not know what you are talking about and basing your posts on false information. While its true that the best bet is to stick with a TD recognised on RWI, for example, it does not mean that everyone else is a scammer.

Tucker - what information do you have about this dealer that you made a statement that 'Yes...a real scam dealer.' I am just curious?

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Gentlemen, my post above that this dealer site is a "...a real scam dealer" is an obvious play on words in response to OP's thread title "Is this a real dealer?"

I would estimate that 75% of the posts on RWI wherein a member asks about a particular website selling reps is a veiled attempt by the owner of the website (or a shill) to advertise. Radical comments about the website usually flush out the true intentions of the member asking the question and/or bring the owner of the site forward to defend the site. Such has been the case with my post above.

The owner of the site has contacted me and asked what information I have to support my statement. I have never purchased from this website and have no personal information that they are a scam site. Further, I have no information or suspicion in this particular case that the OP of this thread is in any way affiliated with this particular website.

With that said, purchasing from a non TD seller is a crap-shoot. Dealers are approved by RWI after a vetting process and probationary period. The TD status on RWI means accountability to the RWI members and its Staff. It means that issues that cannot be resolved by the member will be handled with the assistance RWI Staff. For those of you who have opened a HelpDesk ticket, you can attest to the tireless efforts that the Mods put in to resolve any disputes with a TD. It makes absolutely no sense to be a member of RWI and not purchase from a TD.

I attempted to get this particular owner of the website in touch with TB to start the vetting process to become a TD. In response, he informed me: "I never said I wanted to be a dealer (TD)."