• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why is Trusty Time not on "Trusted Dealer Section?

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I'm afraid to pull the trigger on a watch that I want from Trusty Time. Is Trusty considered part of the "Cartel?" The reason I am drawn towards him, is his website is easy to navigate, the communication is (good English), and they take credit cards, instead of having to jump through money wiring hoops. I guess my question(s) is...is the "Cartel Thing" the reason for them not being in the "trusted" section, or is it deeper then that? While I'm at it, what exactly is the "Cartel" price manipulation..what? Don't want to make a foolish decision here.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
They are not on the TD list here, it's a long story and I can't be bothered to tell it.

They are TD on RWG.biz, so if you want to order off them then you should sign up on that forum - just in case of problems.

Reactions: llvicente1023

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
They are not on the TD list here, it's a long story and I can't be bothered to tell it.
They are TD on RWG.biz, so if you want to order off them then you should sign up on that forum - just in case of problems.

I will have to look more into the "story" sounds interesting. TripDog, I've read a few of your posts, you obviously know your shit! Thank you for the response, and will move over to another forum for the actual purchase. Great advise...Thank you!

Reactions: llvicente1023

mlp

Horology Curious
4/6/18

Now I'm living at the park with ice tea and sandwich.....

What's story about trusty time ? & what's wrong about tswatch?

Why both of them not on the TD here?

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
The fact that Trusty(Andrew) is not here in the TDsection will have his reasons which I don't know as Tripdog said but be assured, he is a TD on the other fora's. From personal experience I can say, great dealer, goes a mile for his customers, never had a deal going sour...

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Timegonbye it a long long story back afew years. evendo some of his watch the price is abit higher but he is still reliable. I hv bought more then 20 watches thru his website already. so far his service is quite good and very responsive to emails.

nine

Known Member
17/9/13
not Trusted Dealer here, but good communicate mail ,Senior TD and reliable.

edmse

Horology Curious
10/8/18
What’s his website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jer2911tx2

Known Member
22/6/15
i don't know the story about why he isn't a TD here but is on another forum.
i've had no problems with him & have been getting constant email updates about new items for about 3 years. always good communication & can't remember hearing anyone have any problems with an order