• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TrustyTime Review!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
listen jasonvdwaars98 you have been scamming people on repgeek i think all mods should get involved as the same watch u tried b rush me into buying saying you was going away for weeks ...lands up on our other forum from the same country Netherlands.....same watch and every thing some one tag a mod i have links to discussion

You seem to have a habit of opening your mouth before engaging your brain.

Handswhildorf

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/18
Well dont say i told you so i was going to buy a watch of him and he was acting all weird

JDL

Looking Around
4/7/18
Ontario
Trusty Time Store

Just bought my very first Rep watch and I want to say, that Trusty Time Store is the gold standard for service, quality, and delivery of your time piece. Andrew is the man that all of these dealers should aspire to. Continue the good work, I’m coming back for more!

jdocburns

Horology Curious
30/8/14
Long Beach, Ca
Wish I could praise but two womens Rolex watches and niether won worked past a few months and all I got from Andrew was a bunch of double talk. He never addressed the issue and refused to do anything to help me. I thought I would try one more time and picked out a SS Submariner. Was supposed to be the best of the best reps made and when I got the pictures from him I could immediately saw several flaws and when I addressed this with Andrew he behaved very unprofessionally and told me to go shop some where else. I did get my refund from him but he still owes me two womens Rolex reps or a refund. Sorry if this not the place to post this but I am disabled and cant read most of the small writing and most days I can't type period. My wife has to do it. Good Health & Good Music. J

clevername1234

Horology Curious
28/5/18
Wanted to get your thoughts on my first TrustyTime purchase. I bought an ARF 904L Sub in early June and haven't received any word on it's status. I've emailed Andrew twice and he replies by telling me to wait longer. I'm coming up on two months now.... Is this normal or should I be concerned?

I know the ARF is in high demand but I've watched other buyers receive their ARF subs from other TDs in the meantime.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Wanted to get your thoughts on my first TrustyTime purchase. I bought an ARF 904L Sub in early June and haven't received any word on it's status. I've emailed Andrew twice and he replies by telling me to wait longer. I'm coming up on two months now.... Is this normal or should I be concerned?

I know the ARF is in high demand but I've watched other buyers receive their ARF subs from other TDs in the meantime.

TT are not TDs on this forum, so the mods aren't going to help. TT is also not going to scam you, if there are no watches available you'll either have to wait or choose another watch.

Reactions: Og1516

clevername1234

Horology Curious
28/5/18
TT are not TDs on this forum, so the mods aren't going to help. TT is also not going to scam you, if there are no watches available you'll either have to wait or choose another watch.

Thank you, I'll follow up with Andrew once more and then make a decision

Eichhe

Looking Around
10/5/19
Germany
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you, that I have repeatedly made very good experiences with trustytime.club. Even if something did not work, Andrew as a contact person takes great care of the order. Even a complaint worked well. Clock sent with DHL (address label in Chinese comes from Andrew by mail) and immediately when the clock arrived there, the information came what was just happening. 10 days later, the safty clock came back. Without problems with customs or something. And all the claimed points were dealt with, for the bracelet even a few new links were sent along. In the shop all very good manufacturers to find. SU

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you, that I have repeatedly made very good experiences with trustytime.club. Even if something did not work, Andrew as a contact person takes great care of the order. Even a complaint worked well. Clock sent with DHL (address label in Chinese comes from Andrew by mail) and immediately when the clock arrived there, the information came what was just happening. 10 days later, the safty clock came back. Without problems with customs or something. And all the claimed points were dealt with, for the bracelet even a few new links were sent along. In the shop all very good manufacturers to find. SU

I do love it when your safty clock comes back, makes it all worth while.

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Hi all, is this website still trustworthy? Any changes? I was about to place an order. Just double confirm