• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TrustyTime Review!

jasonvdwaars98

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/6/16
Today this little review about trusty time.
Last months I have had a lot of contact with Andrew.
In March I ordered 2 replicas at TrustyTime that were the GMT and the Royal oak Frosted Gold for my girlfriend.
cedace3d3e46e07bea2d947fb94e4a14.jpg

After a few weeks of time I saw that there was something wrong with the GMT and i sent Andrew immediately an email.
Andrew immediately indicated that he would refine the watch and that I could keep it.
From the money of the GMT I bought a ARF Daytona Andrew has solved this matter well!
ea449e8d58561c968d43722fc22dbc38.heic

A week later I got another problem this time it was my girlfriend her Royal Oak where the bezel fell off..
bd9c0f0627ee5787698aa47f9571ea06.jpg

it was a Royal Oak frosted gold from JHF.
I had taken a picture and sent it to Andrew (Trustytime).
Andrew indicated that this was not the intention and told me that I could sort out another replica on the site.
I asked if he want to send me the PF Nautilus and he did i got a nice Patek Nautilus from the PF factory now.
27517816df9da047f8dd85bf99eb515b.heic

Another super service from Andrew.
Trusty time is my favorite dealer and certainly do not doubt if you want to order at trusty time.

The contact with TrustyTime is very fast and very good.
And they are always very helpfully
TrustyTime is my GO TO dealer because he solve the problems very good

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

armedcor

1/2/14
Trusty is great,

I have an AP FC diver on route. He couldn't get an a2836 so he bumped me up to the Swiss version free of charge!

Zayeir0009

Looking Around
3/6/18
Hey I wanted to know the price on the frosted ap and if it comes in 41mm

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Zayeir0009

Looking Around
3/6/18
Also the frosted ap at trusty are all around 388 can you give me a few different td maybe a bit less no being cheap but i have about 250 saves for a ap

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
That the bezel felt off is actually ab interesting issue because the 15202 Automatic replicas have the same issues.

How is the frosted effect looking? Does ist sparkle etc? Because the first reps looked very cheap

machim

19/7/17
Today this little review about trusty time.
Last months I have had a lot of contact with Andrew.
In March I ordered 2 replicas at TrustyTime that were the GMT and the Royal oak Frosted Gold for my girlfriend.
cedace3d3e46e07bea2d947fb94e4a14.jpg

After a few weeks of time I saw that there was something wrong with the GMT and i sent Andrew immediately an email.
Andrew immediately indicated that he would refine the watch and that I could keep it.
From the money of the GMT I bought a ARF Daytona Andrew has solved this matter well!
ea449e8d58561c968d43722fc22dbc38.heic

A week later I got another problem this time it was my girlfriend her Royal Oak where the bezel fell off..
bd9c0f0627ee5787698aa47f9571ea06.jpg

it was a Royal Oak frosted gold from JHF.
I had taken a picture and sent it to Andrew (Trustytime).
Andrew indicated that this was not the intention and told me that I could sort out another replica on the site.
I asked if he want to send me the PF Nautilus and he did i got a nice Patek Nautilus from the PF factory now.
27517816df9da047f8dd85bf99eb515b.heic

Another super service from Andrew.
Trusty time is my favorite dealer and certainly do not doubt if you want to order at trusty time.

The contact with TrustyTime is very fast and very good.
And they are always very helpfully
TrustyTime is my GO TO dealer because he solve the problems very good

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Dam, that arf daytona bezel is perfect align. Is it a new batch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
That the bezel felt off is actually ab interesting issue because the 15202 Automatic replicas have the same issues.

How is the frosted effect looking? Does ist sparkle etc? Because the first reps looked very cheap

this looks good it has a sparkle effect and is better then the first reps of the frosted gold.

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Dam, that arf daytona bezel is perfect align. Is it a new batch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't know mate i ordered it at the end of march so i think it's the latest batch

Handswhildorf

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/18
listen jasonvdwaars98 you have been scamming people on repgeek i think all mods should get involved as the same watch u tried b rush me into buying saying you was going away for weeks ...lands up on our other forum from the same country Netherlands.....same watch and every thing some one tag a mod i have links to discussion

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Trustytime my Best TD

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
listen jasonvdwaars98 you have been scamming people on repgeek i think all mods should get involved as the same watch u tried b rush me into buying saying you was going away for weeks ...lands up on our other forum from the same country Netherlands.....same watch and every thing some one tag a mod i have links to discussion

wich watch are you talking about mate??

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16

the watch that i wanted to sell you is sold on the dutch forum i never posted the watch on repgeek

Handswhildorf

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/18
Well who ever sold it to is scamming people with it but it looks like you mate

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Well who ever sold it to is scamming people with it but it looks like you mate

C’mon mate show me the links please
This is my RepGeek account only thing i posted on there is this TrustyTime review and the review of my PF Aquanaut
23cfd02f2b786913ec78dbd6670ea0e8.png
5e8d24773b759d7f367a96314e0cf67d.png

Don’t know what your problem is mate but i don’t scam people
Both Day-Date are sold on the dutch forum and both watches have been delivered at there new owners.
You blame me for something you don’t even know for 100%
So send me the links then I'll take a look myself

jasonvdwaars98

INMATE
17/6/16
Reactions: lorenzo1910

Frutali

Renowned Member
29/6/14
Holland + Belgium
@ Handswhildorf

Why to call someone a scammer without hard evidence of it? JvdW is a respected member and regularly sells on the Dutch forum to the satisfaction of other members, I also know JvdW personally and I can assure you that he is definitely not a scammer!

If you are wise, I advise you to apologize to JvdW just writing something on a public forum without proof can cause problems for you!