• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TSWatch (Miffy) - 1st Rep Purchase

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
I have always bought from TSWatch as I have good relationships with Christina. I am in the midst of two orders with them however, Christina has emailed me that she has left TSWatch. Jennifer is now in charge of my orders and I think all existing orders with Christina has been passed over to her.

Coupled with the recent raids (and Noob's holiday layoff), I believe that is the reason why orders have been so slow.

Just for comparison, my 1st order started on 14 June 2019.

JBhongkong

Looking Around
21/6/19
I've recently tried ordering with TSwatch after not being able to source what I want through TDs.
the CC payment went through 12 days ago and the status is still "Awaiting Shipping". I've not had any emails from them at all, and all attempts at contact have been ignored for the past 122 days.

Anyone had any better experiences recently

Thanks for the feedback. If I had any feedback from them at all...I'd be less worried. But as I said, every email has just been ignored since a similar time you made your first order.

How did you manage to get in touch with Jennifer?

tesseract

Looking Around
14/8/19
I'm about to order my first replica from them this one.
Do someone have any advice for me before i place the order?

nocarrir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/17
I have concluded two transactions with www.ts-station.cn
Normal issues in this business where the watch I wanted was out of stock (I have that same issue with TB and others over the years) so to me its sort of to be expected. pick one.. and every so often its not available, have a back up selection ready.
Personally I pay TS with Bitcoin - is easier and faster than wire transfer or CC not to mention less costly.
They seem to know the business well. Once they get paid they order your watch check it for accuracy then send you accurate QC pictures to confirm its what you want before sending. Most reputable dealers handle it the same way. They are no exception. Email communication has been quick 1 to 2 days max when I request something.
Overall, I have been happy with their service (two orders)
hope this helps.

Reactions: tesseract

tesseract

Looking Around
14/8/19
I have active order from them, should receive it today according to tracking info, i will update later full details (and photos) and feelings on this transaction.