• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TSWatch (Miffy) - 1st Rep Purchase

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
Hi L&G, I recently made a plunge and purchase from TSWatch and was dealing with Miffy. What is their reputation like ?

I made the purchase 22-Apr-18, the money went through on the 24-Apr-18 and ever since then, I have been waiting for my QA/QC pictures. I understand we just got out for a long weekend (plus labour day) but he/she is no longer responsive. They might still be going through the email...perhaps ?

Any comments or experience would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is what I got:- [h=1]TU22788 - Heritage M79730 Black Bay ZF 1:1 Black Dail SS A2824[/h] https://ts-watches.co/goods.php?ProId=22788

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
I got the QC photos a couple of hours earlier from Christina of TSWatch. Here is the link (If anyone is interested at all):-

Last edited by a moderator:

welfare-watch-guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
I just placed an order for my first rep through ts-watche.co. Looks like you're getting a very nice piece. Please let us (me.. lol) know when it arrives and throw is a wrist shot.

BTW if you don't mind me asking what payment method did you choose? Any issues?

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
I just placed an order for my first rep through ts-watche.co. Looks like you're getting a very nice piece. Please let us (me.. lol) know when it arrives and throw is a wrist shot.

BTW if you don't mind me asking what payment method did you choose? Any issues?

I paid them via Credit Card directly and it went through after 2 days.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Ts Watch and TS Station have multiple address... I'm sure that ts-watches.COM is legit, don't know about .CO
Often the scammers have a VERY similar site... Hope I'm wrong in this case....

Reactions: Markw040

welfare-watch-guy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
Well, the email that I got after having placed my order from https://www.ts-watches.co was from the same email address that I've seen posted by at least one other forum member and was signed "Miffy" so I'm pretty certain that I'm dealing with the right people.

On a side note: this being my first rep purchase I'm pretty much learning as I go. I made my payment via Western Union through their web-site using my bank account info. I don't think I'll be doing that again. First, it takes longer: around 4 business days. Secondly I had to call WU and give an explanation as to who I was sending the money to and why. I had my story all ready and the WU rep accepted it. In the future I'll just make a cash transfer at a local WU desk.

Reactions: Markw040

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
Ts Watch and TS Station have multiple address... I'm sure that ts-watches.COM is legit, don't know about .CO
Often the scammers have a VERY similar site... Hope I'm wrong in this case....

I got my tracking number earlier today. Will update when I get the watch. Cheers.

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
Well, the email that I got after having placed my order from https://www.ts-watches.co was from the same email address that I've seen posted by at least one other forum member and was signed "Miffy" so I'm pretty certain that I'm dealing with the right people.

On a side note: this being my first rep purchase I'm pretty much learning as I go. I made my payment via Western Union through their web-site using my bank account info. I don't think I'll be doing that again. First, it takes longer: around 4 business days. Secondly I had to call WU and give an explanation as to who I was sending the money to and why. I had my story all ready and the WU rep accepted it. In the future I'll just make a cash transfer at a local WU desk.

I was really reluctant to go through WU so I finally opted to directly pay them via Credit Card. All in all, I am not rushing to get the watch but yes, still I am anticipating considering that this is my first rep.

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
A small update. I received my notification on the 8th and the status never changed which is peculiar for DHL. I enquire Christina from TS and they advised that being a "REPLICA" the watch has to be routed into DHL via "SPECIAL CHANNEL". I wish that they could have put all these into a FAQ. With that said, I am buying a REPLICA.....

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
Was the CC payment smoother?
No issues with the Bank?
I've heard that many people got their payment refused...

No issues from my side. We usually get a confirmation text message when paying with credit card. If we do not reply or call back, it means that we authorised the payment. No contest.

michaelc1184

Horology Curious
9/5/16
I just received my watch this morning and would like to let you all know that I am happy with my purchase. Here are some photos of the package it comes with and me "unboxing" it.

bugse

Horology Curious
9/8/18
Looks very nice, I have bough several, and deliver everytime, Im super happy... :)

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Hi! I am very happy that you received your watch. I placed an order last week and upgraded my 116601LN from 2836 to Swiss 3135. Payment was on my cc and Miffy is the person I am dealing with. I wish I knew about this website/forum before I made my purchased. I am hoping I have the same outcome that you did. They are going to ship via EMS, which I was told and just read is supposed to be easier through customs. I will also post pictures when I receive. I hope there are no problems. Question to the forum, is Swiss 3135 better than Asian 2836. I was told by someone that the 3135 is problematic. Thanks! I am glad I joined!!

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Got my watch after only 2 weeks through the whole process. Once I approved the QC photos, it was shipped the same day and 5 days later I received via DHL. It was boxed and in a leather case. I wish I could upload pictures, took with my iPhone and they wont post. Awesome watch! Thanks Miffy, Eva and Mark for staying on top of the process. Took to a local jeweler and he took 2 links out for me and people in the store could not tell that is was a replica. I didn’t tell them either. So far, keeping great time.

JBhongkong

Looking Around
21/6/19
I've recently tried ordering with TSwatch after not being able to source what I want through TDs.
the CC payment went through 12 days ago and the status is still "Awaiting Shipping". I've not had any emails from them at all, and all attempts at contact have been ignored for the past 122 days.

Anyone had any better experiences recently