• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Be carefull with Parwatches.com

EddieBrP

Looking Around
30/4/18
I bought a replica from Parwatches.com and after a long while, the Brazilian mail service informed that the parcel was missing. In their site there was an information that they guaranteed the delivery, and if the parcel did't reach the buyer, they would send another watch at their own expense. Well, after I informed them, forwarding the Barazilian Mail's e-mail, they started to negotiate, saying that they did send the package, and what they could do would be give me a discount to buy another one. That´s not what was promissed, so be carefull with them. They don't fulfill what they promisse, so expect headaches.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I bought a replica from Parwatches.com and after a long while, the Brazilian mail service informed that the parcel was missing. In their site there was an information that they guaranteed the delivery, and if the parcel did't reach the buyer, they would send another watch at their own expense. Well, after I informed them, forwarding the Barazilian Mail's e-mail, they started to negotiate, saying that they did send the package, and what they could do would be give me a discount to buy another one. That´s not what was promissed, so be carefull with them. They don't fulfill what they promisse, so expect headaches.

Shocking

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mate no one here is going to buy from them anyway since they are selling Canal Street crap and using pics of genuine watches but thanks for the heads up. The prices are far too cheap to be any decent quality. Brazil BTW is a country a lot of dealers won't even ship to the post service is so good at "losing" stuff, it will be on the wrist of a postal worker I bet.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
OP at least you have found your way here. We have a number of trusted dealers who have been vetted by the membership some are going for years without fail.

Reactions: JDnTexas

DanlMason

Horology Curious
30/8/18
Hi all,

I have a Tag heuer formula 1 that I bought from parwatches.com before I found this forum. I have had it for around six months now and wear it most days. I reckon I was quite lucky because for the £115 it cost me, the quality is really good. It keeps perfect time. And when I say perfect, i mean it is almost accurate to the second with my Samsung S3 frontier after six months. I am sure it won't last for years but for the money I can't complain. However, as EddieBrp has said, their customer service is appalling! I would not recommend buying from them as if anything goes wrong you are screwed! Either way, below are some images of the TAG. I have since ordered a Breitling from Ryan at intime which should arrive within a week or so, very excited!