• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered BP Rolex Day-Date 36mm from TS-Watch

NamelessNL

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/18
Hi guys,

I'm new on the forum and before I ordered I did more research in weather to buy BP or Noob instead of investigating the seller. I found the ts-watched website 1 year ago on a trusted dealer list and liked the website so didn't really look for others. After I placed my order and made the payment I started googling more (mostly because I wanted to see more pictures out of enthusiasm). Then I found out they were not a TD anymore.

On the 28th of March they said they received my money and it would take 3-5 working days to get the watch from the factory. It's been 7 working days now and Miffy said they had no reply from the factory yet. I hope everything will be fine and I receive my watch within the next few weeks!

I'll keep you guys posted!

This is the watch I ordered: https://ts-watches.co/goods.php?ProId=22045

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Hey man , please post several photos when you get the watch !! Beautiful choice :)

Will do! Thanks for the compliment

Yesterday I asked Christina (TS watch) about the size and it's only 18cm. To add 5 more extra links they charge 50 usd (15% of the watch price what i think is crazy). I need it to be about 19-19,5 cm because my current watch (Genuine breitling) is a bit loose at 20cm.

I asked them to add a few axtra links as a service. After all I'm already waiting 2 weeks since payment and probably have to wait 2 more for delivery. Hope she replies fast because I want that watch asap!

I'll keep you guys posted!

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Just had another reply. I get 3 extra links for 30usd but they ave to order and wait again. I said that i'm already waiting for 2 weeks after they received the payment and I wand my watch before the end of this month. I payed 50 usd for EU shipping (UK tranfer) and she says: If you want fast delivery you can choose DHL it's 25 usd... WTF! So i'm hoping now that she means 25 instead of 50 so use that other 25 for the links.

I told her that I don't care about what shipping they choose as long as i have it before end of the month and she can guarantee customs clearance

edit: just got reply that I can use the extra 25usd I payed to pay for the links. But they don't guarantee customs clearance so I decided to go for UK tranfer
They lie on their website about guarantee customs clearance, understandable reason why they not TD anymore

Last edited:

bayern0317

Horology Curious
16/9/17
I've ordered 4 watches from TS and experience has been great ...no problems with DHL delivery to US.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
What happened to that watch NamelessNL ?
Delivered?
Quality?

I'm trying to understand that mix of addresses of tswatches.co/tswatches01.com/ts-station.cn... one of those doesn't seem legit

Last edited:

NamelessNL

6/4/18
What happened to that watch NamelessNL ?
Delivered?
Quality?

I'm trying to understand that mix of addresses of tswatches.co/tswatches01.com/ts-station.cn... one of those doesn't seem legit

Because I wanted some extra links it took a bit longer that expected. They received links from the factory but they didn't fit sotswatch sent back the watch + links to the factory and received it back last week. They shipped on saturday and it was cleared by EU customs on sunday. Today it will be delivered!

QC pics including 3 links are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/y1bcD2mvZZZsaqGb9

I'll send pics after I receive the watch!

NamelessNL

6/4/18
received it and it's a beauty! I don't have a small wrist but took a 36 mm to keep it subtle and it looks perfect (my GF and my own opinion). The overall look is really good, I personally do not bother about the day indication. Glass looks sharp and clear, dial looks high quality, lumen light up really bright in the dark, gold color of the watch is not to yellow but very nice.

So most is positive but the negative is the fact the strap feels really light. On the wrist no one would see it's a rep but as soon as they hold it they will know. To bad there is no way (that i have found) to make this strap more heavy. I know many relex owners and i'm sure first thing they will ask is to have a look.

The extra 3 links were not necessery so I took 2 out. Best is to wear it as tight as possible because people won't hear the sound the light bracelet makes. I could wear it with one link less (so like original) but then it's really tight around my wrist. Maybe i'll do this in the futhure. Be really carefull taking the links out because you loose the gold on the srews quickly.

as soon as i figure out how to post pics I will do so