• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ReplicaWatchPro.com???

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hi guys,
I also bought a watch on this site but i didnt received it yet but i ordered it on last friday so not stressing yet.
I had nice contact with a guy named chris trough whatsup.
I forgot to fill in the promo code to get 15% discount but they refund me the ammount on my paypal so i think if it is an scam site they had never refund me the discount ammount.
I will post the watch on this site if i receive it :)

P.S what are TD's you guys are talking about?

The Trusted Dealers, the list on the index page of this site of dealers that we have a working relationship with. We give them space on RWI and they promise to do the right thing by members and accept our judgment if things go wrong. Some of these guys have been here for over 10 years and sold 10s of 1000s of watches to members.

sjpadams

Known Member
14/1/19
Anyone ever used this guy or heard anything about him?

I have used chris 3 times. He is good at ‘japan grade’ cheap watches. But don’t go with AAA expensive options I did and was shipped a very cheap equivalent. Scammed I am afraid be aware !

Sent from the RWI App

tafstar156

Looking Around
21/3/19
Those are quite obviously fake reviews. Your post is recommending people buy from a site that is not recognised by RWI, they are not on our list of TDs, they are not considered in anyway to be a trusted site.
If anything goes wrong with a transaction made on that site then the buyer is on his own - if his credit card details are stolen, he's on his own, if his bank account is emptied, he's on his own, if he receives a POS non functioning watch, he is on his own.

If he buys something off a TD here and there is a problem with the transaction he will receive the full support of the admins and mods to help sort things out.

to be fair this is misleading, if a TD steals your credit card you're still on your own. Unless anyone that works for this forum is also a member of law enforcement (which would not fly, because this is boarder line unlawful activity) Even if you had a 50 lawyers and a swat team, you're still on your own if a TD steals your credit card (of course they wouldn't that's why they're trusted) you'd still be the own to have to deal with your bank and so on, no one can do that for you, and a third party company defiantly can not help you, you have to directly sort that out with your bank.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
to be fair this is misleading, if a TD steals your credit card you're still on your own. Unless anyone that works for this forum is also a member of law enforcement (which would not fly, because this is boarder line unlawful activity) Even if you had a 50 lawyers and a swat team, you're still on your own if a TD steals your credit card (of course they wouldn't that's why they're trusted) you'd still be the own to have to deal with your bank and so on, no one can do that for you, and a third party company defiantly can not help you, you have to directly sort that out with your bank.

A TD is not going to steal your credit/bank card details, the idea is completely ridiculous.

Redfoot

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/4/19
California
I once used this guy before I found this forum (before I even knew that TDs existed). Communication was good and watch arrived surprisingly quickly. I went for a cheaper rep and got exactly what I expected. Haven't taken anything high-end from him so can't comment on that but the mid-range Panerai I went for was fine and everything went smoothly.