• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ReplicaWatchPro.com???

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Never heard of him - give it a try - let us know how it goes.

What would be great is if we had a list of dealers we could trust to send us the watch we ordered, in working condition AND not steal our bank card details. We could then post the list of dealers on the forum, so that everybody could have access to it.

Somebody really needs to get that organised - would be so helpful.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Never heard of him - give it a try - let us know how it goes.

What would be great is if we had a list of dealers we could trust to send us the watch we ordered, in working condition AND not steal our bank card details. We could then post the list of dealers on the forum, so that everybody could have access to it.

Somebody really needs to get that organised - would be so helpful.

Your advise is so overrated (I know you have never heard that before!)! You assume this guys doesn't know what he is talking about! This guy is onto something....... OP, dont let Trip steal your dreams! You do what you think is right, not what years of research and thousands of suckers have proven!

Reactions: Rx4Time and tripdog

JPMalone

Horology Curious
18/3/18
So I decided to give this guy a try. I was looking for the sedna gold Seamaster 300 on leather and he pulled through. Great communication and I had my watch in a week. It was a gamble that fortunately paid off.

mcnut

Horology Curious
12/2/18
West coast Canada
So I decided to give this guy a try. I was looking for the sedna gold Seamaster 300 on leather and he pulled through. Great communication and I had my watch in a week. It was a gamble that fortunately paid off.

May I ask, what prompted you to use him, instead of a Trusted Dealer?

JPMalone

Horology Curious
18/3/18
May I ask, what prompted you to use him, instead of a Trusted Dealer?

Lack of availability. I made my way down the list of TDs inquiring about this particular watch. This guy swore he had availability and he pulled through. Like I said, it was a definite gamble.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ok, so before we praise him, have you actually received the watch? Post some pictures. I'm full of doubt that he's sourcing an otherwise unavailable piece, unless it's a QA reject or made by some small maker from left over parts.

JPMalone

Horology Curious
18/3/18
Ok, so before we praise him, have you actually received the watch? Post some pictures. I'm full of doubt that he's sourcing an otherwise unavailable piece, unless it's a QA reject or made by some small maker from left over parts.

I'll post some pics this afternoon when I get home from work. Both of those are feasible possibilities.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
When a TD is not used, too much risk and you are on your own:picard: ... Not to mention your credit and identity:picard2: ... is it really worth it??:hang:

JPMalone

Horology Curious
18/3/18
IMG_20180328_175202.jpg.html
IMG_20180328_175236.jpg.html

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Well, at least you received a watch and in the picture it looks decent...I'm not familiar enough with the model to judge beyond this. Enjoy it!

Reactions: JPMalone

Champsy

15/4/18
UK
Also used this site, before finding these forums and took a gamble and the guy did come through but not with the best quality available like I paid for.

Would certainly stick to TD myself from now on.

Reactions: JPMalone

Nancy_rwp

Horology Curious
7/12/17
You can search on google 'replicawatchpro review'. And I found their review on trustpilot. It looks like they are trusted site. Hope can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You can search on google 'replicawatchpro review'. And I found their review on trustpilot. It looks like they are trusted site. Hope can help you.

Those are quite obviously fake reviews. Your post is recommending people buy from a site that is not recognised by RWI, they are not on our list of TDs, they are not considered in anyway to be a trusted site.
If anything goes wrong with a transaction made on that site then the buyer is on his own - if his credit card details are stolen, he's on his own, if his bank account is emptied, he's on his own, if he receives a POS non functioning watch, he is on his own.

If he buys something off a TD here and there is a problem with the transaction he will receive the full support of the admins and mods to help sort things out.

Last edited:
Reactions: trailboss99

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
When a TD is not used, too much risk and you are on your own:picard: ... Not to mention your credit and identity:picard2: ... is it really worth it??:hang:

Whilst not recommended for noobs if no one ever bought from non TDs we would never find new dealers would we?

Reactions: Phil G

Hastaman41

Looking Around
18/6/18
Hi guys,
I also bought a watch on this site but i didnt received it yet but i ordered it on last friday so not stressing yet.
I had nice contact with a guy named chris trough whatsup.
I forgot to fill in the promo code to get 15% discount but they refund me the ammount on my paypal so i think if it is an scam site they had never refund me the discount ammount.
I will post the watch on this site if i receive it :)

P.S what are TD's you guys are talking about?