Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

ts-station.cn ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ;n5384200
    I just ordered from them. Will summarize once it’s delivered

Sent from my iPad using RWI
    Hello, can you tell me how to order from them because i've tried 5 times with my mastercard but the payment is always failure. Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by Baptiste17 View Post

Hello, can you tell me how to order from them because i've tried 5 times with my mastercard but the payment is always failure. Best regards
      the simple answer is DON'T, just order from a dealer who is listed on the Trusted Dealer list here, they are NOT

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers

Comment

Originally posted by Baptiste17 View Post

Hello! I paid with my Mastercard succesfully on their official site, then 3 days later my bank called me that Mastercard company forced them to block my card because a third party may stolen my card's data, now I am waiting for my new Mastercard...

Comment

Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Originally posted by gabrok View Post

Hello! I paid with my Mastercard succesfully on their official site, then 3 days later my bank called me that Mastercard company forced them to block my card because a third party may stolen my card's data, now I am waiting for my new Mastercard...
            hello, I am so sorry for your mastercard. I already bought an AP one year ago from tswatch and all has been great ! Finally the payment has succeed. I will see later on if i have any issues with my bank.
            Thanks anyway for your reply, i take notes.

Comment

I've just placed an order on Tswatch for a vintage 6536....
              My payment is awaiting. Hope it's gonna be ok without issues

Comment

Originally posted by romsteck View Post
                I've just placed an order on Tswatch for a vintage 6536....
                My payment is awaiting. Hope it's gonna be ok without issues
                Any update?

Comment

Working...
                X