• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Rep purchase with TS Watch

D

d4m.test

Hi, I'm in Australia as well, may I know what TD u used this time, I haven't bought yet just emailed Ryan and another one, and got Tony s we chat but still waiting for replies.

Sent from the RWI App

I bought from TS Watch, they are not TD now, I think they used to be

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Okay, so do u recommend using ts watch and take the cheaper offer, and how did the purchasing go this time, was it good?

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Okay, so do u recommend using ts watch and take the cheaper offer, and how did the purchasing go this time, was it good?

Sent from the RWI App

They took quiet a while for QC... I was told there’s defects and need to change
But once that’s cleared .. shipping was fast

The pieces are great, good quality
I’m satisfied
Good service too, kept me updated

PWS about 25 to 30% less listed price

For me, I’ll certainly deal with them again

In fact I’m planning to buy this new release , seamaster omega

View attachment 108903

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

They took quiet a while for QC... I was told there’s defects and need to change
But once that’s cleared .. shipping was fast

The pieces are great, good quality
I’m satisfied
Good service too, kept me updated

PWS about 25 to 30% less listed price

For me, I’ll certainly deal with them again

In fact I’m planning to buy this new release , seamaster omega

View attachment 108903

Sent from the RWI App
It's a pleasure to chat with you and congratulations to I for such a great purchasing experience, however. The picture u sent me was broke.. I can't see it . And may I know how can I get in touch with miffy and I'm currently in Australia, is miffy based in China?? Thank you again

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

It's a pleasure to chat with you and congratulations to I for such a great purchasing experience, however. The picture u sent me was broke.. I can't see it . And may I know how can I get in touch with miffy and I'm currently in Australia, is miffy based in China?? Thank you again

Sent from the RWI App

Yes Miffy should be Chinese in china

[email protected]

All the best

Sent from the RWI App

riso1983

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/15
Slovakia
Got 3 reps. in the past from TS, and never had a problem. Excelent service, QC, and they've been always nice to me. Still can't believe they are banned all over the interwebz. Did something happend in a meanwhile.

NamelessNL

6/4/18
Got 3 reps. in the past from TS, and never had a problem. Excelent service, QC, and they've been always nice to me. Still can't believe they are banned all over the interwebz. Did something happend in a meanwhile.

Just found out they don't guarantee customs clearance anymore but they mention they do on their website. I already ordered so I hope to receive mine!

welfare-watch-guy

5/5/18
Here's a little update on my pending purchase from ts-watches. I paid with a WU transfer directly from my bank account which has a 4 biz day delay. I spoke to WU on Sat 5/5 and was advised that the funds would not be available to the receiver until the 10th. I communicated this to Miffy, yet I got an email from Miffy on the 9th that they could not receive my payment and that I needed to request a cancelation and rebook my order. Late last night (still the 9th) I received an email from WU stating my transfer was complete and the receiver could pick up the funds. I forwarded that to Miffy this morning.

I'm not crying foul, or saying I'm unhappy or that I suspect anything fraudulent. But I will say in my dealing with ts-watch so far they seem a bit jumpy. However as they are dealing in a less than legal product and have much more at risk than myself I can understand. I hope to hear back from them tonight stating they have received my funds and are proceeding with my order.

Reactions: sense

welfare-watch-guy

5/5/18
I have sad news. I got an email on June 7 with a DHL tracking number.....but the number in the email is nit found on DHL's website. Long story short, they sent through standard China Post and the watch I ordered was handed off to the USPS who delivered my watch to the wrong address.
Of course I emailed TS-watches and asked them to resend by the shipper I was lead to believe I was paying for, but I have little hope. Looks like I'm out $400 and done with reps.

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
This is my first rep purchases, and 1st time buying from TS Watch. I ordered 2 Watches, one is Snoopy speedmaster and the other is seamaster 007. Paid fully on 29 Nov. it’s been 6 working days now. Miffy told me the speedmaster have QC problems and he have to change with the factory. But I’ve got no pic of any of the Watches yet. He replied today that he will send chaser

I didn’t know of TDs and didn’t know of this forum until after I paid to TS Watch

I’m hoping to receive my pieces soon

Will update here

Sent from the RWI App

I ordered the snoopy and after 2 QC
Rejected as the lettering was bad on the chronos and a very easy tell

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: ghost_1906

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
was about to buy a Richard Millie watch from these guys, reviews have put me off, they offer a 10% discount on card payments which one failed so i dont think i will order from them now.