• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"iswss.net", anyone knows ?

Need35

15/11/16
Hi everyone
I'm hardly searching for an IWC tang buckle and this website proposes it, it doesn't appears on "trusted" here so I'm asking if someone knows " https://www.iswss.net/ " or maybe where to find a good quality buckle for around 30€
Thanks !

D

d4m.test

proberly not they use gen pics of watches

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
In short - No

Stay away. save yourself money and dissapointment. I bought from them years ago before finding RWI. They sell the same items for almost double the price. Just stick with our TD's

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi everyone
I'm hardly searching for an IWC tang buckle and this website proposes it, it doesn't appears on "trusted" here so I'm asking if someone knows " https://www.iswss.net/ " or maybe where to find a good quality buckle for around 30€
Thanks !
What the hell. Give it a shot. Where else would you buy a watch.

Need35

15/11/16
In short - No

Stay away. save yourself money and dissapointment. I bought from them years ago before finding RWI. They sell the same items for almost double the price. Just stick with our TD's

That's what I thought, I'll never buy a watch in iswss it's clearly not to trust, but a simple buckle could be good with luck, thanks !

What the hell. Give it a shot. Where else would you buy a watch.

lol a watch ? Certainly not !

Thanks all for answer, what TD for accessories and buckle ?

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Thanks all for answer, what TD for accessories and buckle ?

Pretty much every single TD can get whatever you need. Just email them and ask. Just because its not on their site, doesnt mean they dont have it.

SGT13

Rep Zealot
15/9/16
Those tang buckles also pop up on M2M sales occasionally. I saw one a couple months ago for about the same price and it still may be available, if you don't mind one slightly used.

D

d4m.test

Never heard of them...anyone hear of chinanoobwatch?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI