• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time - DSSD Ultimate Edition

glitch1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/17
I received the watch in a timely fashion - 2 weeks since paymemt cleared. It seems to be of decent quality and keeps +/- 6s. The Back of the watch leaves much to be desired in terms of reflection and craftsmanship. The class is another easy tell. Although I have to say the thing that bothers me the most is the lettering on the OGEV. The blue lume is definitely not as advertised and is inconsistent in spots. It also doesn't hold at deep rich blue that some models do especially the newer ones. Another thing that bothers me is on the 50 lettering there is an imperfection.

The pearl is about consistent with the V5's Slightly domed glass enclosure.

What really bothers me though, and a reason I see why this isn't a trusted dealer, is that this watch is not the same watch I saw pictured in a quality control pictures. It is a nice watch, yes, but I would have never approved to watch with such a clear problem on the 50.

They also didn't send a quality control picture of the lume and I can see why.

All in all I would rate this as "nice enough to wear in the mall or out with clueless friends, but an embarrassment to wear inside any authorized dealer or around people that know their stuff.

d5ae6814f87f38d24f3e6c6efae2feb5.jpg

8de245b3699ee7a3e886a243554fad38.jpg

aefc12071079ef5a08b443ec650abef4.jpg

7041b83db94a7cbffb6aac393e641c6e.jpg

071b02027b99e49f88e1888b3ef43bbe.jpg

8be37df934de00d01018002d5de1fe5f.jpg

358c98c9c09ce91b54695642c9635b19.jpg

b3e6bf7e0c6422b7232627f31393e858.jpg

d1aec078bb506b95f9cd8b73bb47aaa4.jpg

01498752678846cc7cdfe59afd8adbc7.jpg

b587f662eaf13cdf0dee010fe0aa511a.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
First off you never wear any replica in an AD of any kind!!

What Watch did you order? Was it noobv7, cheaper version, what movement did you order 3135 clone, 2824, or version with 2813 el chepo?

These questions need answered before advice can be given on this Watch!!!

But all else aside if this is with out a doubt a different Watch than QC pics showed and is bad in some way....did you keep QC pics? If these facts are true you then need to contact a moderator on the forums here to help you resolve this....remember don’t flame a TD before contacting a MOD!

D

d4m.test

One of the dealers I like to go to carries an extensive Hamilton stock. I love Hamilton. I shouldn't have to take off my watch and hide it in my pocket just because I wanna go look at a watch In a dealer that it's also authorized to sell Rolex. I am not talking about flashing the watch and slapping it on the counter like an ass, I am merely saying I shouldn't have to worry about someone spotting it 5 feet awat.

Sent from the RWI App

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
This will get you banned from forum just heads up! Do as you wish but you will only get embarrassed by a sles person if there an ass and know your not there to buy!!

But this is still a banable offense here on forums!

D

d4m.test

What Watch did you order? Was it noobv7, cheaper version, what movement did you order 3135 clone, 2824, or version with 2813 el chepo?

But all else aside if this is with out a doubt a different Watch than QC pics showed and is bad in some way....did you keep QC pics? If these facts are true you then need to contact a moderator on the forums here to help you resolve this....remember don’t flame a TD before contacting a MOD!
Trusty Time is not an approved dealer here, thus why I posted in this section.

Also I'm sure which model this is, but is what I got:

ttw-1388.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_8&products_id=13109

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Yes, I kept the QC pics and will be contacting Andrew, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

This will get you banned from forum just heads up! Do as you wish but you will only get embarrassed by a sles person if there an ass and know your not there to buy!!

But this is still a banable offense here on forums!
I do buy from there though...

Wasn't aware about that rule though, thanks for the heads up mate. [emoji111]

Sent from the RWI App

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Yes, I kept the QC pics and will be contacting Andrew, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Sent from the RWI App
TT Is not a trusted dealer on this forum so the mods will not be able to help.
Best to apply for the sister site (where he is a TD)
http://www.repgeek.com/
And open a help ticket with mod after contacting TT to resolve the issue.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Mods on RWI will NOT help. OP is on his own.

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Most of the dealers are nice guys and can solve issues, just contact them and post later in case you are not satisfied. Trusty is not a TD here but I heard good things about him so don't panic.

D

d4m.test

Also does anyone have any more information about this watch? Any of you more experienced hobbyist? I'm not sure which version this is Nor how to quality stacks up. Any sage advice is welcome. Thank you so much everybody.

Sent from the RWI App

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
All this aside...things still got a nicer insert than a v7. Sorry, just my 2 cents

Sent from the RWI App

Cdenim

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/6/17
CHICAGO
And it looks like noobs newer "light" version with DG2813. What was its cost?

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

And it looks like noobs newer "light" version with DG2813. What was its cost?

Sent from the RWI App
How is that model's movement long term? Th4 watch page said it was added to their stock back in 2015.

Price was 483 with shipping.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Bought some PAMs from TT, was less then impressed.

cleebeauregard

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/1/15
How is that model's movement long term? Th4 watch page said it was added to their stock back in 2015.

Price was 483 with shipping.

Sent from the RWI App

Ouch, for that price I’d say you got rolled. I’d suggest you do more searching and reading on here before your next purchase. Not trying to be a jerk, just an honest suggestion.

D

d4m.test

Ouch, for that price I’d say you got rolled. I’d suggest you do more searching and reading on here before your next purchase. Not trying to be a jerk, just an honest suggestion.
I agree. TDs for me from now on.

Sent from the RWI App

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
the dial looks really good to me , what is the problem with the 50 ?

Its hard to tell from your pictures