• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does chinanoobwatch is a trusted dealer?

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
Guy's I'm a bit confused, which Td is the best for omega seamaster planet ocean, is TTW ok?

Sent from the RWI App

e83b2e512e27f672721bea258ff0886a.png

8a4bc3d5a706de864c5543aa4bd96ee3.png

Read, study, ask & learn. Enjoy!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Nawrik

ozkjim

Looking Around
5/11/18
They ripped me off .Ordered watch wired money.Than received message the just switched Banks. Lost $67.00

ozkjim

Looking Around
5/11/18
.Sorry just got drunk and fell off chair. The wire cost $67.00 and that’s only the beginning, cost of changing to Euros and than back. Still haven’t seen refund. Excuse me while I take another drink. Oh well I’m going to have to dilute bottle Father John marks the bottle ????

m.aggelakis

Looking Around
19/4/20
Hi I payed 1200 euro in chinanoobwathch03 for 2 Rolex watches and I have no news since 29/3 there is no reply to my e mails what can I do ?

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Tucker

Honestly. I saw this and was immediately thinking of you. If people say that, it means you got reputation! This thread is a classic since 2017. Where are you mate?

Question:
"Hello is he a trusted dealer?"

Answer:
"No!!"

Reply:
""Me give one million dollars. What can do now?"

Secret thought:
":fuelfire:​​​​​​​ Tuckerrrrrr"

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Tucker

Honestly. I saw this and was immediately thinking of you. If people say that, it means you got reputation! This thread is a classic since 2017. Where are you mate?

Question:
"Hello is he a trusted dealer?"

Answer:
"No!!"

Reply:
""Me give one million dollars. What can do now?"

Secret thought:
":fuelfire:​​​​​​​ Tuckerrrrrr"

Thanks Jaques...I think? I'm not quite sure what the original post means. Are they going to burn me? Am instigating a a conflict (gas on fire)?

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Lol. I meant Tucker is always pouring gas into the flames when it's already going bad. My favourite comments to stupid postings ..on one level with Tripdog.

Roasting is a great interpretation aswell. ;)

charly 883R

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/20
Hi, I'm new in this forum, but I think I make same mistake buying a couple replicas from Chinanoobwatch, After 15 days they send me an invoice and tell me they are in process waiting for the factory..feel very Bad , doesn't looks good.

charly 883R

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/20
Finally I got my replicas from chinaNoobwatch, and the two watches are perfect and great quality, but all the process with this dealer it's crazy, just to tell last thing ..they send me the tracking number the same day I got one of the watches after I ask for the information like 5 times in two weeks.

Nawrik

Horology Curious
18/8/19
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TWLknUUTUtg4pUd39

Happy Christmas everyone,
I bought a Hulk from ChinaNoobWatch and what arrived looked cosmetically nice but was defective upon arrival. I arranged to return the defective watch to a specific address and was instructed not to send it as registered mail.
I posted the watch back and they have ignored every mail since, approximately fifty emails.

I send them a query "where is my watch?" email every time I receive one of their spam emails.

I'm hoping my post can help somebody else avoid this problem.

The following sentences are for Google...
CHINANOOBWATCH ARE A SCAM.
​​​​​​CHINANOOBWATCH are untrustworthy CHINANOOBWATCH are to be avoided
CHINANOOBWATCH are not to be trusted
CHINANOOBWATCH are criminals
TWLknUUTUtg4pUd39

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tiJsyFzLeZN6yoBV8

tiJsyFzLeZN6yoBV8

Last edited: