• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does chinanoobwatch is a trusted dealer?

vicoste

Horology Curious
30/11/16
Hi there i have found this website and it seems to have very good replicas and clone of the last movements in the market. I want to know if sonebody have bought any watches from them.

www.chinanoobwatch.com

Thank you!
db270ad6ae14310c6d4989e50fe9fcae.png

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You've been here almost a year and can't locate the Trusted Dealers section?

vicoste

Horology Curious
30/11/16
You've been here almost a year and can't locate the Trusted Dealers section?

I know where TD section is. I just wanted to know if somebody have any ecperience with that website.
You can see there that it have good pictures of all watches and also videos, i know it isnt in RWI TD list but i just wanted to know if someone have made deals with it.

Sent from the RWI App

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
There is simply no point being on this forum if you are going to look for "sites with nice looking watches on them". You clearly haven't read much if anything on the forum since joining.

Let me put it to you this way:

The reason the watches look so good on the scam sites, is because it's a scam. The pictures are of the original watches...you aren't getting one of those...

Reactions: Nawrik

vicoste

Horology Curious
30/11/16
There is simply no point being on this forum if you are going to look for "sites with nice looking watches on them". You clearly haven't read much if anything on the forum since joining.

Let me put it to you this way:

The reason the watches look so good on the scam sites, is because it's a scam. The pictures are of the original watches...you aren't getting one of those...

Thank you very much for your help!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Nawrik

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I know where TD section is. I just wanted to know if somebody have any ecperience with that website.
You can see there that it have good pictures of all watches and also videos, i know it isnt in RWI TD list but i just wanted to know if someone have made deals with it.

Sent from the RWI App

You're right, those pics look interesting - don't bother with the TD's we have on the forum - order a small selection of watches form that website and report back here with your findings.

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16
easy tell: look at the gmt master section. they have the exact same picture with the correct hand stack on the watch with the 3186 and the 2836 movement. no difference at all. and doesnt the 2836 version have the wrong handstack?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J710F met Tapatalk

vicoste

Horology Curious
30/11/16
You're right, those pics look interesting - don't bother with the TD's we have on the forum - order a small selection of watches form that website and report back here with your findings.

Thats what i thought but now im doubting

Sent from the RWI App

vicoste

Horology Curious
30/11/16
easy tell: look at the gmt master section. they have the exact same picture with the correct hand stack on the watch with the 3186 and the 2836 movement. no difference at all. and doesnt the 2836 version have the wrong handstack?

Thanks for that.. now i see they have the same pictures. They just avoid the one of the movement ok the 2836 one

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Oops I've bought from them yesterday, I've paid by Credit Card, and spoke with them they said that it will be exactly as in the picture, I hope I will get the right one, if not I still hope to cancel from my credit card company I hope they will help, we're is trusted dealers please? I'm new here

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16
Thanks for that.. now i see they have the same pictures. They just avoid the one of the movement ok the 2836 one

Sent from the RWI App
well, if they use pictures that are not the watch they sell on the 2836 ones. what makes you so certain that the pictures they show on the others ones aren't also not what they sell?

casparblok

Known Member
1/9/16
Oops I've bought from them yesterday, I've paid by Credit Card, and spoke with them they said that it will be exactly as in the picture, I hope I will get the right one, if not I still hope to cancel from my credit card company I hope they will help, we're is trusted dealers please? I'm new here
hopefully they send you a nice watch then. and for trusted dealers, go to the first page of this forum and there is a page called: trusted dealers..
or use the search function if you can't find it.

ps: please keep us informed about the watch you have ordered from this site. for educational purposes

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
@Karamaz

If you look into my thread below, you will see several of the TD's who have websites. Click on their name and it will take you to their real web site...

D

d4m.test

I've ordered omega planet ocean blue ceramic, I'm not sure what movement but is the most expensive one and they said that is the best replica outhere, I haven't received yet but they've responded today that they will check the watch for a day so it's keeping time and no defects they will send me a video, before posting,