• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Josh at Perfect Clones

Quick_Build

Known Member
25/4/17
I've yet to find a TD that would match PC pricing. When I first started buying, I emailed a few dealers with direct links to products on PC's site, and never got a single reply agreeing to match the price.

D

d4m.test

I've yet to find a TD that would match PC pricing. When I first started buying, I emailed a few dealers with direct links to products on PC's site, and never got a single reply agreeing to match the price.

If I could post links I would but I’ve discovered why in a few cases. They assemble watches with cheaper movement. For instance our TDs all sell the 36mm BB Cartier with seiko movement. He put a miyota in there. I only realized when mind crapped out.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

He also saves a lot of money with his bizarre Tonga shipping process...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

This isn’t a perfect analysis but I’ll let the photos speak for themselves.
904b4aeb3d9ac3b160127e88c4c0d65a.png
676534be159a38981bd3613a644cd167.png
15776cdf35f23227f29b62b1f5669509.png
so what’s that metal plated bracelet worth?

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

This isn’t a perfect analysis but I’ll let the photos speak for themselves.
904b4aeb3d9ac3b160127e88c4c0d65a.png
676534be159a38981bd3613a644cd167.png
15776cdf35f23227f29b62b1f5669509.png
so what’s that metal plated bracelet worth?

Sent from the RWI App

fefc562c15a346cd94b90e20940bfe9e.png

He swapped out the movement in a watch I have in SS from InTime for $228 and it’s absolutely perfect. I learned later in life... 8 weeks later to be precise...

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Joshua at Perfect Clones is a joke.
- Saw a watch on his website that I like with a discount, decided to try him out.
- Emailed to confirm availability. Quick respond (within 12 hrs) and said it's in stock.
- Placed order and paid by Paypal.
- Received QC pictures the next day (with a long list of instructions of not posting on any forum), very fast respond. But here are the problems;
@ The 5 QC pictures are of very low quality, can not clearly see the watch's details.
@ The timegrapher show 4 seconds of testing with +4s/d error.
@ No water resistance test proof.
- Emailed back and request more picture to show the dial alignment, lec, and movement to verify the watch. These are lame excuses that I got.
@ Those are all QC pictures that I will get, and according to him they are a lot more than any other dealers (because most dealers just gave out one)
@ Can't not take picture of the dial and rehaut and the lec because they are almost invisible. Need 10x loupe to see it.
@ Can't not open the case back to verify the movement because it will void the water resistance from the factory. (which is a lie)
- I emailed him back to say that it's OK for not open the case back, but I still need more pictures to verify the correct watch as on the website.
@ Waited two days and email be back three links from Gen Rolex Forum, to show that the lec is almost invisible to see (on a gen crystal @_@)
- I requested a cancellation of my order and refund my money.
- One more thing, the QC picture showed a DHL Shipment Waybill, but he reported to Paypal with a tracking number for EMS China Post.

So .... That was my experience with Joshua at Perfect Clones

D

d4m.test

- Saw a watch on his website that I like with a discount, decided to try him out.
- Emailed to confirm availability. Quick respond (within 12 hrs) and said it's in stock.
- Received QC pictures the next day (with a long list of instructions of not posting on any forum), very fast respond. But here are the problems;
@ The 5 QC pictures are of very low quality, can not clearly see the watch's details.
- Emailed back and request more picture to show the dial alignment, lec, and movement to verify the watch. These are lame excuses that I got.
@ Those are all QC pictures that I will get, and according to him they are a lot more than any other dealers (because most dealers just gave out one)
@ Can't not take picture of the dial and rehaut and the lec because they are almost invisible. Need 10x loupe to see it.
@ Can't not open the case back to verify the movement because it will void the water resistance from the factory. (which is a lie)
- I emailed him back to say that it's OK for not open the case back, but I still need more pictures to verify the correct watch as on the website.
@ Waited two days and email be back three links from Gen Rolex Forum, to show that the lec is almost invisible to see (on a gen crystal @_@)
- One more thing, the QC picture showed a DHL Shipment Waybill, but he reported to Paypal with a tracking number for EMS China Post.

EMS is an upgrade from the Bermuda/Tonga triangle. It’s like putting a replica in a bottle and casting it off at sea. It arrives when it washes up on shores. A watch came nearly 3 months after ordering and he said there was some tribal festival in Tonga so the port was closed.

He told me if I ever complained about him he’d stamp me out like a bug because he has so much credibility and I have none. And he has 15 year loyal clients and blah blah.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

EMS is an upgrade from the Bermuda/Tonga triangle. It’s like putting a replica in a bottle and casting it off at sea. It arrives when it washes up on shores. A watch came nearly 3 months after ordering and he said there was some tribal festival in Tonga so the port was closed.

He told me if I ever complained about him he’d stamp me out like a bug because he has so much credibility and I have none. And he has 15 year loyal clients and blah blah.

Sent from the RWI App
The lame excuses that he gave me ... I don't know I should cry or laugh when I read them.
Kakaka!

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
...and now dear readers and members you know why he isn’t trusted here. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Quick_Build

Known Member
25/4/17
On one purchase I requested additional QC pics, which he initially declined, but after I requested the order to be cancelled - the requested pics magically showed up in my inbox the following day.

Without knowing him or his business, it seems like he's more of a drop shipper than anything.

D

d4m.test

Thank god for this! I was about to purchase from Josh. Next

BerlinBreitling

Horology Curious
30/6/17
and here are my very special experiences with joshua from perfect clones:

- I ordered AND payed on Feb 8th 2018 this one: https://www.pf-828.com/special-offer...750-28800.html
- for now 5 weeks only excuses and pretexts BUT either no pictures of QC or at least a date of shipping or anything else
- on his hp the watch is still available AND on stock
- thanks god it's payed by paypal
- to bring it to a point: MY DEAR JOSHUA, THIS IS THE REASON BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER EVER BECOME A TRUSTED DEALER AT RWI

PS - Status of march 20 th:

Thanks paypal... I got my money back.

- Joshua sent a fake and non-existing tracking ID to paypal
- https://t.17track.net/de#nums=RR946291904CN
- and another fake tracking ID to me
- http://perfectclones.aftership.com/EV861041399CN

unbelievable !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: tallman68

PeterNZ

Horology Curious
15/3/18
Josh has always been good to me, multiple purchases. If you want multiple custom QC pics, water resistant proof and better than 4 seconds per day accuracy, etc. then you probably want to go with someone else and hopefully you will pay them for the time and effort they put into serving you. Put yourself in the sellers shoes. If the buyer is asking for service far over and above what you can expect in the case of high end gen watches, then perhaps you are expecting a bit too much.

I get the feeling that there are a lot of tire kickers in the world who ask endless questions and make endless demands and then fail to follow through on a deal. I have a few nice reps myself that are worth hundreds of $ and I don't use them much. I plan on keeping them, somehow it feels like selling is not worth the hassle.

mplskhalil

Looking Around
19/7/18
so i bought and paid for a watch from Joshua ,,he seemed very helpful ,,
when i found the watch i wanted i asked if it was available ,,i was told it was not ,,but he was very helpful and helped me find a different watch !
so i ordered and paid .. keep in mind he has been great so far ,,answering emails very quickly !
after payment was received .. i get a email saying the watch Joshua told me was in stock is actually not .. now i have been emailing all day with no answer
any suggestions on what i should do next?

nks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
I have ordered a couple of watches from Josh and I was ha with the purchases. I guess I got lucky. Since I know about TDs from RWI, I won't buy from him though.

nks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
so i bought and paid for a watch from Joshua ,,he seemed very helpful ,,
when i found the watch i wanted i asked if it was available ,,i was told it was not ,,but he was very helpful and helped me find a different watch !
so i ordered and paid .. keep in mind he has been great so far ,,answering emails very quickly !
after payment was received .. i get a email saying the watch Joshua told me was in stock is actually not .. now i have been emailing all day with no answer
any suggestions on what i should do next?

Did you sort this out? If you paid with cc or paypal, you should contact the company and get the money back.

Tomze

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/8/18
GER 🇩🇪
Hi all,

have bought 2 watches and can confirm a lot of positives. Good prices, great choice and quality, fast shipping (Triangle EU via UK), excellent communication with Joshua.
Imho highly recommended!

Greetings
Tomze

Empier

Looking Around
24/10/18
I have also bought 3 watchs from him no problem. Flip side I am switched his name because his websites down. Lol I have had good luck so far first order in hand in 10day second order month