• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Josh at Perfect Clones

rodan62052

28/1/15
I just received a IWC - IWP00100S 3878-02 Spitfire SS/SS 7750
from Josh at Perfect Clones. I've got to be very honest, until I purchased this watch from Josh, a couple of months ago I only bought replicas either from M2M or from another RWI trusted dealer where I felt very comfortable. I had seen the name Perfect Clones many times but because it isn't on the RWI TD list I was a bit worried. I've got to say that I am super impressed by Josh's professionalism and outstanding customer service. The first Spitfire he sent unfortunately was picked up by U. S. Customs. I know because they sent me a letter verifying it. With all my past purchases, this was the first time I had a problem like this. Josh had said prior to my ordering that if something like that happened, not to be concerned because he'd resend another. Well he did just as promised and it got to me within 1 1/2 weeks and the box set was absolutely gorgeous and much less expensive than any other dealer.
Thanks again Josh and now Perfect Clones is one of my top TD's of choice.
Give him a shot. You'll be super satisfied.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I guess you can have the same good experience with each of our RWI TD‘s.

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I ordered a 5513 from perfect clones, a couple of weeks back.
the main reason I chose them is that you can pay with PayPal .
I ordered it on a Monday, got qc pics the same day and the watch arrived on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Is there a website to order from Perfect Clones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Just keep in mind that there will be no help from staff if anything goes south.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Never heard of that TD, he isn't a TD here or ?

D

d4m.test

Whats required to become a TD on this forum?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Thanks for the review! Always good to hear more opinions from other sites :)

D

d4m.test

I am waiting form the same watch. Is it really nice and accurate? How about the box? May you add some pics,please?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Whats required to become a TD on this forum?

I am not sure but I think if he becomes an active RWI supporter or VIP and sells new watches at M2M for a couple of years. Members and admins would know his name, his honesty, his reliability and his watches. He’d possibly be recommended or invited to be a TD here.
That’s the route I would go if I were a rep seller.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
I orderes from perfect clones in the past with good satisfaction. It was maybe 7-8 years ago, so he is an "old" and for me reputable dealer.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Also very satisfied with my purchase...he always responds with very short mails :D but very fast!

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
This stuff crops up regularly. Tell us something we don’t know.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/perfect-clones.367426/#post-3299936

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/1st-buy-from-josh-at-perfect-clones.378743/

https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...ndrew-highly-recommended.356990/#post-3163096

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/non-td-josh-and-perfect-clones.344628/#post-3061636

Josh was involved possible price fixing and had no good answers to RWI staff when questioned about it -thus his non TD status. If you want to use him by all means do so- but there is nothing he does that our TD’s cannot do also (including price-just send a link from PC’s site to them and they will match) and you will get zero support here if anything goes south.

robvs

Known Member
8/7/14
]

Josh was involved possible price fixing ...but there is nothing he does that our TD’s cannot do also (including price-just send a link from PC’s site to them and they will match)

So your criticism is price fixing and your solution is price fixing? Compelling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

I’ve had some pretty miserable experiences in the recent past. @gavmeister

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Of course, PC makes an effort to win your business and gain your confidence...but then when things go really wrong you'll be on your own and there are too many stories and circumstances not to pursue business with Non-TD's.

D

d4m.test

Of course, PC makes an effort to win your business and gain your confidence...but then when things go really wrong you'll be on your own and there are too many stories and circumstances not to pursue business with Non-TD's.

If I were active on other forums where he is a TD I’d file a major complaint based on the non-trusted TD review I posted where he acknowledges he was scammed and bought in large volumes as justification for misrepresentation of a costly Patek replica that even DHGate vendors felt uncomfortable selling. But for the moment I suggest reading the non-trusted TD reviews... life is too short.

Sent from the RWI App