• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tony Chow/Chen

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
https://picr.me/image/HzQHT
This is after the plastic was removed. $459 including shipping. All I can say is that I had no problems and communication throughout the process. He ships DHL. One thing I did was sign up with DHL for shipments, and as soon as your package is picked up, you get notified by DHL, and you are kept in the loop through the whole process.

Gfpatt

Trusted Dealer
15/12/18
Ok, so there is a follow up to this story. #1. I ordered a Rolex box with paperwork to go with my watch. #2. It was supposed to be a Rolex GMF with a Swiss 3135 movement. So the box never came, even went through the entire Chinese New Year and no box. Never got!! The 3135 movement is an unmarked 2836, maybe even a 2824. Hard to tell when it is unmarked. The watch runs well, so I am not going after him for that, but I did cancel my cc payment for the box after repeated efforts for him to refund on both. So I am out about $70 if it is a 2836. GMF makes a 2836, so I am going to stick with the $70. I am going to be selling this watch, because I started making my own watch. If you purchased from Tony Chow/Chen, check to make sure he delivers the correct watch with the correct movement.