• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Time4direct Review Rolex GMT 11c Ihs/ Patek Philippe A-Nut

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I have been sitting on the fence for the last 2 weeks deciding on what to purchase next, & finally decided to purchase the much talked about Rolex Gmt11 c Ihs, & Patek Philippe.
Rob's Communication was excellent, every question anwsered almost straight away, even late in the evening.
Delivery well as for that WOW!!!!!! Order on Sat evening, posted Monday & delivered to my door in Scotland on WEDNESDAY.
Now for the watches, the Rolex is OUTSTANDING, a real quality rep, far better than i could have imagined.
The Patek is as described on the listing a quality rep, for low bucks.. More a dress watch and certainally an aquired taste if you know what i mean.
If you sitting on the fence deciding to purchase either of these rep's i would recommend both, you will not be dissappointed
My 1st experience with Rob & Time4Direct has been excellent and will not be my last, plus you have the added bonus of communicating to someone in english.
Enjoy the pic's
DSCN2177.jpg

DSCN2178.jpg

DSCN2180.jpg

DSCN2183.jpg

DSCN2186.jpg

DSCN2172.jpg

DSCN2174.jpg

DSCN2175.jpg

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
That is extremely fast shipping.....

Thanks for posting this and those are some great pics.... can't wait to get my GMT IIc from T4D!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I should have given them a better clean before taking the pictures, Rolex has already had the Cape Cod cloth treatment to remove factory grime, and i've got some silicone grease on the way :D
LegendOfSpeed said:
That is extremely fast shipping.....

Thanks for posting this and those are some great pics.... can't wait to get my GMT IIc from T4D!

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Good to see some reviews coming in for "time4direct".. and your pics are great -- you may have just pushed me over the edge to finally buy a GMTIIc! :D

replica80

Known Member
1/9/08
Impressive deliverytime, placed an order for a GMT II today. Can't wait!
Great pictures by the way :D