• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Dealer Review - Time4Direct - White Fish

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Amazingly smooth transaction. Robert was very pleasant to deal with and very helpful. His English is so good, it could be his native language. No worries about miscommunication with him. The watch shipped a day after ordering and arrived in South Florida about 7 days later via EMS. This dealer seems to be one of the few who doesn't squeeze out a few extra bucks on shipping. The watch came in well packaged and is extremely nice quality for the price. Couldn't ask for more. The small negatives were typical: Loose bracelet screws, one stripped screw, and case back was barely hand tightened. All easily fixed. This one will be a keeper.

For those with large wrists, you may need extra links. Generally I have to remove 2 or 3 links for proper fit. This only took one link out to fit my average sized wrist.

Here's some pictures. I'll let the more knowledgeable ones than me comment on the accuracy.

DSCN2497.jpg

DSCN2498.jpg

DSCN2499.jpg

DSCN2501.jpg

DSCN2503.jpg

Here's what really impressed me for a cheap Asian movement. Very nicely finished hi beat DG with finished retaining ring.
DSCN2504.jpg

Even the inside of the case back is finished to match.
DSCN2505.jpg

I would HIGHLY recommend this new dealer and will be buying from him again.

Edit: Also forgot to mention, the lume is excellent for a rep. When charged it's definitely the best I've seen. But, like most reps, it fades rather quickly.

Spy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/08
KBH, great photos.

I have mine on order from Rob and can't wait.

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Nice review. I have this same watch and it is truly one of my favorites. Enjoy it.

Antonio_Montana

30/5/07
Good to hear that the new dealers are doing good, the more great dealers there are the better they have to be to be the best dealer. And thus the better service and watches we will get, good thing.

ahouston

Looking Around
9/9/08
looks great, i've just ordered the exact same watch from Robert so good to see the review.

Whats the sweep like on the second hand - the description says high beat asian movement, is it 21,600 or 28,800?

Cant wait for mine to arrive now!

Spy

14/5/08
ahouston said:
looks great, i've just ordered the exact same watch from Robert so good to see the review.

Whats the sweep like on the second hand - the description says high beat asian movement, is it 21,600 or 28,800?

Cant wait for mine to arrive now!

I believe the movement is 21.6