• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

China Noob Watch is a Scam

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
Hey guys...
Just joined RWI, and have been catching up on all that I could with regards of reps. I bought my first rep from chinanoobwatch.com (Bvlgari diagono magnesium), and although it took almost a month to arrive, i am very happy with what I received. Since I liked the first delivery, I decided to buy a JLC master ultra thin moon and a rolex sub V9... I hope they get here ok like the first watch. Will update.

Sent from the RWI App

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Yup, you found out the hard way but believe me there are worse out there than them!

SadRetardedIdiot

Horology Curious
1/11/18
aw crap, yea i had a few bookmarks on that site for things i was interested in. I knew they werent one of the TDs here. I just searched their name to see if anyone had asked about them before, and yep.. no good.

Thanks for making this thread.

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Guys, I have just lost 450 British pounds at Chinanoobwatch.com. I just found this blog. I am so stupid, I really want to kill myself. I saved money for 6 months to buy v9 submariner. And these assholes cancelled my order as soon as I sent the money. They send you nothing, no watch nothing. I thought they are a genuine noob factory, one thing that got me to order from them was a review on youtube videos of the replica. I thought someone had ordered from them before but later I found out it was their planted review, that's how they get people to buy from them. I am just so sad. I wish they had sent me a shit version of the watch but instead, they blocked my IP address to access the website. They are expert scammers.

tahru

Horology Curious
29/12/18
Guys, I have just lost 450 British pounds at Chinanoobwatch.com. I just found this blog. I am so stupid, I really want to kill myself. I saved money for 6 months to buy v9 submariner. And these assholes cancelled my order as soon as I sent the money. They send you nothing, no watch nothing. I thought they are a genuine noob factory, one thing that got me to order from them was a review on youtube videos of the replica. I thought someone had ordered from them before but later I found out it was their planted review, that's how they get people to buy from them. I am just so sad. I wish they had sent me a shit version of the watch but instead, they blocked my IP address to access the website. They are expert scammers.

Update: I have received the watch from ChinaNoobwatch.

Olelitas

Horology Curious
6/1/19
Chinanoobwatch.com is BS at Best !! These guys play themselves off as being the actual manufacturer (duh) and completely ripped me off before I did my research on this forum. First of all, they are overpriced and don't sell what they claim in their bogus catalog. They shipped me a watch that would not wind on a winder, the wheel in back was sticky and the bracelet fell apart. To make things worse, they taunted me when trying to chat with them.

I asked for a refund within the specified time, but would not honor it! I have shipped it back to them for a replacement and am not sure if I will ever even see it again. The watch actual is a nice looking AP replica, but is not the JF that they claimed...

What means AP and JF?

Sent from the RWI App

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
AP = Audemars Piguet brand of hi-end watches
JF = J Factory a rep maker...

Hope you don't mind to buy from that site...
There are a lot of Trusted Dealers to buy from...