• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Used TSWatch "price without service"

Mikey101

5/5/17
I just received my LMPO, Pam111 and a pelago, from them. The LMPO,was a $110 off most TD's. ordered last Friday arrived this morning. All working perfectly and as per QC pics. At up to a third off normal price and great communication they have definitely upped their game. I have bought 9 watches off them now and saved almost a grand.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Forevereverlasting

Horology Curious
4/2/17
This V6 Big bang has arrived within 5 days from TSwatch "without service".
6ab0e63a02e717a989b7220b8d059ece.jpg

97ceecbc913f5b46cfb4400affb7f71f.jpg

Watch Outlet

Trusted Dealer
15/6/07
Really? I don't recall seeing anyone griping about seized shipments after ordering from Watch Outlet (other place that offers this discount feature) or after using this service from TS. I guess there's always a few people around with misplaced expectations...

Sent from the RWI App

We are the originals of this idea, and TDs here... soo..... try us everyone! ;) :p

But yes, we have had perhaps a 0.05 seizure rate, about 1 in every 200 packages sent out. There are those unlucky few, but if you are an avid watch-buyer, saving 30% with those odds of getting it seized is quite good i think. :)

D

d4m.test

We are the originals of this idea, and TDs here... soo..... try us everyone! ;) :p

But yes, we have had perhaps a 0.05 seizure rate, about 1 in every 200 packages sent out. There are those unlucky few, but if you are an avid watch-buyer, saving 30% with those odds of getting it seized is quite good i think. :)

Could you comment on the lowest / highest risk countries, according to your data?

I have my first order processing with you right now, to be shipped to Sweden. Very impressed with your responsiveness and communication so far, but a bit apprehensive about the customs. Fingers crossed!

Sent from the RWI App

Watch Outlet

Trusted Dealer
15/6/07
Could you comment on the lowest / highest risk countries, according to your data?

I have my first order processing with you right now, to be shipped to Sweden. Very impressed with your responsiveness and communication so far, but a bit apprehensive about the customs. Fingers crossed!

Sent from the RWI App

NEVER had a seizure to Sweden, so no worries there! In the last 3 years we have had about 5 seizures in the US, 3 in the UK, 1 to Mexico, 1 direct into Germany instead of via UK, that's about it. I would honestly that no country is high risk right now, not with via UK shipping or even direct shipping using our new courier! :)

D

d4m.test

I have to chime in that, like anyone else who purchased from TSwatch recently, I ordered with PWS and was extremely happy with the service and how fast my watch arrived. InTime lost my business because of slow response and I also ordered from Toro who was great at responding, but TSwatch was above and beyond in terms of communication and was helpful every step of the way. On top of that, the prices are just unbeatable when you factor in PWS. I got my order in 4 days and all went smooth. I'm not too paranoid about seizures and we're all adults who understand the risk, and we're okay with that. So far so good and I'll certainly be using TSwatch as my primary source from now on.

Mikey101

5/5/17
I have to chime in that, like anyone else who purchased from TSwatch recently, I ordered with PWS and was extremely happy with the service and how fast my watch arrived. InTime lost my business because of slow response and I also ordered from Toro who was great at responding, but TSwatch was above and beyond in terms of communication and was helpful every step of the way. On top of that, the prices are just unbeatable when you factor in PWS. I got my order in 4 days and all went smooth. I'm not too paranoid about seizures and we're all adults who understand the risk, and we're okay with that. So far so good and I'll certainly be using TSwatch as my primary source from now on.

Couldn’t agree more. Sometimes I feel guilty paying so little.

Sent from the RWI App

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
wanted to chime in with my experience with TSWatch. TBH, I find their service much better than TDs here (probably due to reasons stated above).

Will be purchasing more via PWS definitely.

D

d4m.test

I’m new to rep, I didn’t know of RWI until recently and only after I ordered from TS Watch

I’ll ordered for 2 Watches with PWS pricing. I paid on 29 November but till not still no QC pic and they told me they are still following up

I’ll update all about status here

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Forevereverlasting

Horology Curious
4/2/17
I’m new to rep, I didn’t know of RWI until recently and only after I ordered from TS Watch

I’ll ordered for 2 Watches with PWS pricing. I paid on 29 November but till not still no QC pic and they told me they are still following up

I’ll update all about status here

Patience,sometimes it takes a litle longer.

D

d4m.test

Watch was shipped today

D

d4m.test

fc466ee965e8e999f4521c3184303104.heic
267b89073934a9b18d6b592ef94c6bf0.heic

Got both my watches today

Very satisfied [emoji4]

Thumbs up

Sent from the RWI App