• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TSwatch

Ilmimili

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/16
U wot m8?
077fd723aec72010639e9878f1df12f5.jpg

Is this QC from TSwatch?

Sent from the RWI App

brodinho

Horology Curious
15/5/15
Well after a very public debate over a buyer dispute which eventually saw TSwatch dropped as a trusted dealer I was in the position of having made an order and awaiting delivery when this all happened.

The long and the short of it. I made an order of three watches total value approx. $800 NZD. The service QC pics and response was fast and through no fault of TSwatch, my ZF IWC big pilot arrived dead on arrival. TSwatch were more than friendly dealing with this issue, I sent the watch back and it was immediately replaced. Miffy has been very good to deal with and I am now taking advantage of their "price without service" which is basically 22%-30% off existing listed pricing. I would and will be using again.

Hi mate! I'm a customer from Trusty Time but as Andrew unfortunately does not have the watch I need I'm negotiating with the TSwatch one AP21706 - AP ROO Chrono JF 1: 1 Black Dial SS Bracelet A3126 (I'm still buying the rubber bracelet and the 2 metal bars) with them and would like to hear your opinion because it will be my first purchase with them?

https://www.ts-watches.co/goods.php?ProId=21706

thanks in advance.

D

d4m.test

I ordered and paid for 2 Watches from TS Watch on 29 Nov. I didn’t know of this forum and is my first rep purchases. I did some research and comparison and finally settled for TS Watch

It’s been at least 6 working days and I still waiting for my QC and shipment

Miffy told me that one of the piece have QC problem and need to exchange with factory but I didn’t get any pic

I really hope I’ll have a good experience as a first time rep buyer and 1st time customer of TS Watch

Will continue to update here

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

I ordered and paid for 2 Watches from TS Watch on 29 Nov. I didn’t know of this forum and is my first rep purchases. I did some research and comparison and finally settled for TS Watch

It’s been at least 6 working days and I still waiting for my QC and shipment

Miffy told me that one of the piece have QC problem and need to exchange with factory but I didn’t get any pic

I really hope I’ll have a good experience as a first time rep buyer and 1st time customer of TS Watch

Will continue to update here

Watch was shipped today
Can’t wait

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Got my watches today
Very satisfied very good
Thumbs up

Reactions: nocarrir

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Hi, Has anyone on here purchased from The Vintage Power site that links from TS Watch’s site? Trying to get a review of the 5513 they sell on there.

nocarrir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/17
Over the past few months I have ordered from TS watch 4 times. no issues - they QC before shipping, test the watch and ship via DHL. Personally I have been using the PWS -bitcoin option, which works and yields discount. Overall I am satisfied with them, Miffy has been quick to respond.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: Mikey101