• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TSwatch

Mikey101

5/5/17
Well after a very public debate over a buyer dispute which eventually saw TSwatch dropped as a trusted dealer I was in the position of having made an order and awaiting delivery when this all happened.

The long and the short of it. I made an order of three watches total value approx. $800 NZD. The service QC pics and response was fast and through no fault of TSwatch, my ZF IWC big pilot arrived dead on arrival. TSwatch were more than friendly dealing with this issue, I sent the watch back and it was immediately replaced. Miffy has been very good to deal with and I am now taking advantage of their "price without service" which is basically 22%-30% off existing listed pricing. I would and will be using again.

Reactions: nocarrir

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Well after a very public debate over a buyer dispute which eventually saw TSwatch dropped as a trusted dealer I was in the position of having made an order and awaiting delivery when this all happened.

The long and the short of it. I made an order of three watches total value approx. $800 NZD. The service QC pics and response was fast and through no fault of TSwatch, my ZF IWC big pilot arrived dead on arrival. TSwatch were more than friendly dealing with this issue, I sent the watch back and it was immediately replaced. Miffy has been very good to deal with and I am now taking advantage of their "price without service" which is basically 22%-30% off existing listed pricing. I would and will be using again.

What's price without service?
They just send watch without providing QC pics? But do they actually check if the watch works?

Mikey101

5/5/17
What's price without service?
They just send watch without providing QC pics? But do they actually check if the watch works?
They still send you the QC pics and do the seconds per day test, basically you forgo any rights if the watch arrives DOA or customs issues. I have had three more watches so far.

for example I paid $303 for this beauty with the decent movement https://tswatch.cc/goods.php?ProId=20041
and $197 for this https://tswatch.cc/goods.php?ProId=18858

You have to email them for pricing, but given how cheap it is I noticed no difference from other TD's in terms of service. I have three more on the way :).

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
They still send you the QC pics and do the seconds per day test, basically you forgo any rights if the watch arrives DOA or customs issues. I have had three more watches so far.

for example I paid $303 for this beauty with the decent movement https://tswatch.cc/goods.php?ProId=20041
and $197 for this https://tswatch.cc/goods.php?ProId=18858

You have to email them for pricing, but given how cheap it is I noticed no difference from other TD's in terms of service. I have three more on the way :).

Sounds great. So basically if they get seized that's it your loss. If that's the case if you order more than one watch I would send them separately, not all in the same package just in case of customs.

I may actually think about using that option on watches in $250-$350 price range.

Dallasdude77

3/5/16
What was the turn around time on receiving the replacement watch? I also had 2 on order when they lost their TD status and the movement on one of them started acting crazy within 3 weeks. They offered to replace it but they told me customs clearance was not guaranteed in or out of China like it was with my initial purchase. I'm still debating on whether to send it back to them or have it repaired through one of our trusted service guys here on RWI.

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16
If you guys are going for a discounted price without any coverage... Might as well go with WatchOutlet since it's pretty much wholesale prices for every watch AND they are a trusted dealer.

At least if you run into financial issues, you know the mods have your back.

Mikey101

5/5/17
What was the turn around time on receiving the replacement watch? I also had 2 on order when they lost their TD status and the movement on one of them started acting crazy within 3 weeks. They offered to replace it but they told me customs clearance was not guaranteed in or out of China like it was with my initial purchase. I'm still debating on whether to send it back to them or have it repaired through one of our trusted service guys here on RWI.

I got it back within 5 days of them receiving it in China. I live in NZ. TSwatch is cheaper than watchoutlet plus they have everything available and not as limited as watchoutlets selection or the painful way that you have to pay through watch outlet.

Sent from the RWI App

Mikey101

5/5/17

Yeah I reckon if you can find a local watch smith to fix it's the way to go, apparently most fixes are due to the shipping process and easily fixed. I just posted my watch , with no tracking at it got through fine.

Sent from the RWI App

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Well, thats good for you but they are not a TD anymore so it's not wise to buy from them

Mikey101

5/5/17
Sounds great. So basically if they get seized that's it your loss. If that's the case if you order more than one watch I would send them separately, not all in the same package just in case of customs.

I may actually think about using that option on watches in $250-$350 price range.

Yeah that is the way to do it. To be honest the packaging and so forth was exactly the same in the "price without service" as it was in my original full service(and price order). My last 6 watches at full price cost from Toro, puretime, and Trusty time cost me $2500. I could of saved at least $500 to $600 by using this service and picked up a couple more watches.

Sent from the RWI App

Mikey101

5/5/17
As an update, just got my three latest watches , all a ok. The noob smurf is amazing , only $305, from & $435.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Mikey101

5/5/17
1b0549b40e200a3901529bdc3ae6a26a.jpg

And this for $172.

Sent from the RWI App

sharella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/14
Hi everyone, what is the correct domain for TSWatch ?
Thank You

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

psantos1091

22/8/13
TSwatch is no longer a trusted dealer. Just use one of our trusted dealers. They can get you the same deals you would get from TS watch.

I really doubt it'd be the same price. That's how he's keeping his business going, by lowering the price. But I also understand, and wouldn't recommend using a non trusted dealer either.. Only reason I searched "tswatch" is one of my watches from '14 broke and I emailed them for parts. In return, I received a news letter afterwards and read about the PWS...ahh I'm scared to make the order but he just quoted me $100 cheaper off the price of other dealers... I guess I have to gamble lol

sharella

7/12/14
I really doubt it'd be the same price. That's how he's keeping his business going, by lowering the price. But I also understand, and wouldn't recommend using a non trusted dealer either.. Only reason I searched "tswatch" is one of my watches from '14 broke and I emailed them for parts. In return, I received a news letter afterwards and read about the PWS...ahh I'm scared to make the order but he just quoted me $100 cheaper off the price of other dealers... I guess I have to gamble lol
Hi, do you have the correct domain for tswatch?
Thank You

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk