• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona4me dealer review number X

speedster

23/10/07
Well, what can I say. Pleased as punch with the transaction and I never thought it would go any other way. Smooth a silk.
Paid August 19th, as soon as the group buy list was filled the item was sent out - Aug 22nd, Got my tracking number from D4M and recieved the watch on 27th (would have recieved a day sooner only for public holiday!) Im used to waiting about 3 weeks and paying a lot more for delivery (and the watch itself).
Comms were great- feels more like a mate doing you a favour than you buying a watch-which makes you feel a lot more comfortable and at ease about the whole thing.

Gregs reputation and what he's already done for the RWI speaks for itself [smilie=toothy5.gif] , this just demonstrates that hes willing to go the extra mile with very little gain to himself, all for the members here so we dont shafted with rip off prices. Big thumbs up.

The watch? Luuuuvverly! Im sat here looking at it now. I cant wait to see the look on my bosses face tomorrow :twisted:
Considering D4M? Dont hesitate. :D