• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Transaction with Daytona4Me

Dompizzo

13/7/08
Well, what can I say. Last week I emailed D4Me about some watches and from the get go, his communication was top notch. As I've said before, second to none. The prices, better than i could find anywhere else. On Monday, I received my tracking info from him, and much to my surprise, the watches are in my hand already. Overall, the best experience I've had so far, without question. I think Greg sells himself short when he says he may not be a great choice for noobs. I am a noob myself, and it was a completely painless experience. Very easy to pay, also. So, obviously this is a resounding endorsement for D4Me. Any doubters are simply missing out. One problem, Because it was so easy, fast, and well-priced, I am now in the process of looking for more watches to purchase through him. So D4Me, expect another email soon!.
Hope I posted the pics properly, even though they are craptastic pics. Trying to learn that still.

my.php
[/url]

[/img]

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm really happy that you received your watches and are happy with them.
I hope that I can help you in the future. I have to recalculate my member savings in my signature.. it's in the thousands now..

Dom, your A++ in my book.. I really appreciate the review (and I saw your eyecandy post) Thanks. :)