• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Buy from Josh at Perfect Clones...

D

d4m.test

I think there are up and comers like Tim / Fat Panda that are hungry and go above and beyond (even if he’s been a 4-yr TD on RWI) that ought to be considered an exception, and I see Lucy is giving more people indigestion today ... so yes agreed, but by and large AGREED.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

This thread blew up fast since yesterday. I'm glad I avoided buying from Josh and can safely assume he'll lose a lot of business thanks to this thread. Myself included.

I’m sorry for him. I hate that I’m responsible for that. I assume he will read this and weigh in as he said he would. I’ve tried to stick to facts and email exhibits so there is no he said she said. But truthfully, I’m sure I was his best customer for a couple of consecutive months, and the list of stories that are bad but don’t rise to this level is long.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I'm surprised about the bad Josh experience. Will take care myself next time and prefer kuvarsit

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I’ve never tried them. I’ve been sticking to InTime, Toro Bravo and Tim (Fat Panda). Maybe I’ll test it out.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

harmeetjollyy

7/8/16
Just ordered today a day date Rolex to Ireland. It is a yellow Gold bracelet and dial with the sticks for the numbers on the clock, Sorry if i am not explaining it right but you will see if it comes.
So far so good with communication received my order number, now waiting further details on shipping etc...
also bought some items from perfect bags the partner website, i got a louis vuitton belt and cartier bracelet...

lets see how it goes

What's the make

Sent from the RWI App

Watchfindergeneral

Horology Curious
23/10/18
Hi all, total noob to this site but not entirely new to the world of rep watches. Bought my first (Breitling Chronomat quartz) in 2004 from a guy called Peter Lee (ming something or other..?) and still have it now. In fact, I bought lots of watches from him and sold them on to friends and colleagues - vast majority of them were good. Also have a really good automatic IWC Portuguese I bought in a Hanoi watch shop in 2008 that's still going strong. All these watches cost me no more than £30 each believe it or not.

But I feel like I've just avoided a very bad experience with Joshua at Perfect Clones. Wanted a Breitling Chronoliner, he said he had it in stock pay however you like - visa, mastercard, paypal, moneygram etc etc. So I place the order finally after doing loads of research, and guess what - 'visa is down'. Straight away he starts emailing saying use mastercard instead but I want to use my Barclaycard because I know from past experience that if I use that (as long as I don't use it via paypal) I'm safe.

Then he suggests I do a straight bank to bank transfer to his Barclays account in Canary Wharf - yeah right, like I came down in the last rain shower!

I of course refused, suggested moneygram (where I know I can use good old Barclaycard and be covered by section 75 - called on it before) . From this point he gets very insistent I use bank to bank and then finally pulls out saying he's 'uncomfortable'. That makes two of us.

Reading here, feel like I dodged a bullet.