• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Benzinoosales.com legit?

Kapo10

Looking Around
4/6/17
Is this site legit or just another scam? If its legit how's the quality?

darknite

Renowned Member
24/3/17
Stick to the trusted dealers, looking at that site, you have ALOT of reading to do.

darknite

Renowned Member
24/3/17
Yea spend a good week on the forums read some posts get familiar with some trusted dealers... i have made my past 3 orders with ChazingTime and service was perfect and fast.

D

d4m.test

I ordered a package from them about 2 weeks ago and they gave me a fake tracking number and never respond to emails. Stick to the trusted sites. Going to give it a little while longer, will keep you guys updated, but as of now.... SCAM!

D

d4m.test

i saw this forum but decided to take a chance with them because they were the only rep site with the item i wanted, so i crossed my fingers and ordered from them 1.5 weeks ago and guess what? i just received my order today !! so i said i must comment on this forum because i almost didn't order from them because of the comment the lad above made, very miss leading!! and he didn't come back to keep us posted like he said he would.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
i saw this forum but decided to take a chance with them because they were the only rep site with the item i wanted, so i crossed my fingers and ordered from them 1.5 weeks ago and guess what? i just received my order today !! so i said i must comment on this forum because i almost didn't order from them because of the comment the lad above made, very miss leading!! and he didn't come back to keep us posted like he said he would.

Pictures?

D

d4m.test

got this from them today ! didn't even know it will be coming with the dustbag and box ! seeing the box and dustbag was like icing on the cake you know lol. But yea I just placed my new "bulk" order with them now for my wife and son.....will keep yall posted when i receive the new order!! hopefully, they don't disappoint me because i just dropped 700quid on their site

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
got this from them today ! didn't even know it will be coming with the dustbag and box ! seeing the box and dustbag was like icing on the cake you know lol. But yea I just placed my new "bulk" order with them now for my wife and son.....will keep yall posted when i receive the new order!! hopefully, they don't disappoint me because i just dropped 700quid on their site
Your wife will enjoy those shoes.

D

d4m.test

no guys, BenzinOOsales and JewelReps are legit ! never had a bad experience with them!...Only one time when there was a 1week holiday in china so I had to wait a whole week for the order to be shipped to me in Italy.

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Above^^^

Another first time poster with no reputation telling us to trust these dudes who seem to get banned within the first few hours of posting. @Raddave

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
no guys, BenzinOOsales and JewelReps are legit ! never had a bad experience with them!...Only one time when there was a 1week holiday in china so I had to wait a whole week for the order to be shipped to me in Italy.
Bullshit! How much discount did they offer you to come here and shill for them?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11