• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great service Joshua

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
The clasp from the Breitling Datora broke down. Wanted to order a new one from Joshua, not necessary Joshua told me. He did send me a complete new bracelet, for free, no charge. Great service.

sconehead

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/07
I bought my first rep from Josh, had a problem with a fault on the dial so he sent out a replacement dial which I swapped out myself. I agree his service was great but I've learned since that some dealers will send you a photo of the watch you are getting so you can check it out prior to shipping. This service would have enabled me to spot the dial fault, thus saving me the hassle of waiting and ultimately fitting the replacement... :wink:

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
Watch was bought 0,5 year ago from Precious Time.

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
You bought a watch from Precious Time and Joshua replaced the bracelet free of charge?

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Fasten belts on seat!

(Board experiencing cognitive dissonance!!)

SteveG

29/6/06
I purchased a daytona from a member here, in which the watch stopped running several months later. I contacted Joshua about possibly getting a replacement movement, he said just send the watch to him for servicing which he did for free and returned it EMS for free. This was fully knowing that I never even purchased it from him. I have no issues with Joshua.

Now really hold on for a ride!! :roll:

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
My ex and I were running late to the hospital before our third child was born.

The baby crowned in the middle of a busy intersection.

Suddenly the door popped open and in jumped a Chinese man, who promptly, quickly, and safely delivered our baby.

As he lept out of the car, he dropped his business card:

Jos Nana
Perfect Clones

And it wasn't even his baby! :D

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
AllergyDoc said:
You bought a watch from Precious Time and Joshua replaced the bracelet free of charge?

Yes exactly what happened.

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
AllergyDoc said:
My ex and I were running late to the hospital before our third child was born.

The baby crowned in the middle of a busy intersection.

Suddenly the door popped open and in jumped a Chinese man, who promptly, quickly, and safely delivered our baby.

As he lept out of the car, he dropped his business card:

Jos Nana
Perfect Clones

And it wasn't even his baby! :D

You are sure it was your wife?

aligatore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/7/06
Perfect Clones
[h=1]This is a great forum, with great information, respect to moderators and people who have wrote articles about replicas. Me is been a long time, comming here, treying to finish a project buying parts, gen, and alwayz end up at ebay. I guess no luck. Trying to finish up a seamaster. After 12 years managed to finish the movement. I bought a Daytona, via my ex Boss, 2006 $9100 sold 2 years later for 16K, bought Explorer for 4800. Started as a fun project how long will it take :) to build a Seamaster Chronograph. This forum with some exceptions here and there is fun to watch and passing time.
However, based on this information from this forum, i would not pay a penny to any dealer without seeing what i'm buying. this is me. everyone has their own opinion and needs.
Perfect Clones conversation:
Me - OM300M-305 Seamaster Pro 300M Chrono SS/SS Blue A-7750 i want to buy this one
Joshua-Please checkout your order online.. Select Alipay as your payment option.. An order will be generated.. I will forward the payment via Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard / Amex ) to you .

Me- please send real pics.
Joshua-QC pics are generated upon order and payment received… Not before it sir. Please checkout your order online.. Select Alipay as your payment option.. An order will be generated.. I will forward the payment via Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard / Amex ) to you .[/h] Me-please you dont tell me what to do, i wont buy anything if i dont see it first

Joshua-Perhaps you want to try with other desperate dealers.. Good luck !!

Good luck to him and other dealers like him.