• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fakemaster!!!

giant3324

Known Member
28/5/08
I just recently purchased 2 watches from fakemaster, And I have to say from the very beginning to the end of the sale, I was treated perfectly. The transaction went very smooth and the watches were just what he said they were.I will be doing business with Fakemaster in the future,I'm sure! So, for anyone out there dealing with Fakemaster, he is an asset to this site,and wouldnt worry about nothing, dealing with him. Thanxs again-Joe-Giant3324 :D :D

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
FM is a very nice guy. Glad to hear that you were happy with your new additions!

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Fakey's a good guy... puts a ton of time and effort into this hobby and his projects, and genuinely likes to help people out. I've gotten a couple watches from him as well. :)

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
The Master has been very very helpful with my Curom Project, which is on hold because of the busy working schedule that i'm experiencing :p

He even asked how the project going on, and i though that he might already forget about the project, hehehe

Thanks a lot for your help Master :)

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Damn! I am glad I saw this. I always forget there's a sceond page. :p

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I haven't been around much lately. I'm down to like 6 or 7 posts a day. :shock: I am going through withdrawls. and it's nice to see stuuf like this when I do come on.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
All Hail

FM!!!

Life is Good!

Klink

:D

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Fakemaster. Definitely one of the good guys.