• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What about http://www.dtime.store ?

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Its your money buddy. Feel free.

I am just give my opinion based on experiance.

Agian My opinion I would pay extra for.my TD for Full service and Calibration and Oiling. I will recieve a warranty and I got community help in case any thing goes wrong.
All this for a less money paid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mean Mr. Mustard

Known Member
2/1/17
USA
Its your money buddy. Feel free.

I am just give my opinion based on experiance.

Agian My opinion I would pay extra for.my TD for Full service and Calibration and Oiling. I will recieve a warranty and I got community help in case any thing goes wrong.
All this for a less money paid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I tried going through Puretime on multiple occasions and their responsiveness is abysmal. I'm still waiting on payment information for watches I tried to buy months ago.

I have to admit it was very refreshing to talk to a dealer who works on UK time and gets back to you within 5 minutes most of the time. That's the main benefit for me.

I'm treating this as an experiment and know full well things might not be perfect, but if other members can use my experience to learn from it'll be worth it.

Besides, I have avenues of approach if anything goes awry.

I certainly will be trying a different TD next time such as marvelous replica or the supermirrors one, but for now I'll just chronicle my dtime experiences on this thread.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
The first picture is an additional picture that was taken after QC. It's a shitty quality picture but this certainly isn't a DH gate watch. Here are some better pics and I'll post more pics when it arrives.

Your watch is a regular V4 LMPO and is good. First photo was taken with the crappy focus and under warm light source. Last batch lmpo do have single sided ar coating and they all would look kinda funny under such lighting condition. SEL - lug gap seem to be wide, but it's known weakness even for gen Omegas.
Enjoy it.

D

d4m.test

for what i can see the firsy pic if you click a watch is a gen so they scam you with that

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
If you go that much into details you’ll see that TD use the 1:1 in their description for some of the reps they are selling. Is that really true?! Is that a little white lie?
For sure in the descriptions you could find some additional misrepresentation of the watches. There was in the past a discussion regarding this issue. There was a discussion as well about price fixing from some of the dealers (cartel), etc.

Depending where we draw the line and what is acceptable for each one of us I would say. I already said, I had one successful purchase with that seller, everything went smooth and I find his website (if we do not take into account the prices) one of the best in terms of design, information, etc..

Finally you can always discuss about the price. Nothing is really fixed these days..

Anyhow, with that much information about replica watches across whole www each one of us can dig the information he wants and take a decision whom from to buy and who to trust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stoyania

slay

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/3/09
WARNING, Don't buy from Dtime.store - whoever is running the site has been stealing pictures of my builds and advertises them as his watches! Makes it even worse if he or she is a member here (deserves a ban full stop if you ask me).

Wepi12

Horology Curious
13/10/18
Thanks Slay - please DM me. I tried reaching out to you previously but was unable.

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
Looks like I have been scammed by dtime.store site. Too good to be true. Found a watch that was not on my TD and pulled a trigger using bitcoin. Doni, the owner was very helpful until I paid in bitcoin, now went completely silent. Stay away from this site. All BS. I am so pissed. Only fucking buy from the TD, no matter what.

Adveiga

Looking Around
22/5/19
I ordered 3 watches from them without any issues, but the last one was paid on March 3 and so far nothing... if you can stay way from it...

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Why are you guys doing this over and over again..? Use are TD, we have many good dealers here, use them. Please guys!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

alexcast

23/6/19
I didn’t know this forum, now I’ll never buy from Dtime.

The owner has now a new web site Dtime.su same pictures, same scammer