• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What about http://www.dtime.store ?

dag73

Horology Curious
8/2/17
dtime.store

Does anyone know if this is a good dealer? The page is very professional and both pictures and videos are great. Also the newest Noob and JF is available.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
Prices are basically the same as our TDs. Why risk it and not have the forum to back you up- makes no sense.

chefzorba

20/5/16
Charlestown, SC
What biz said. Stay with our TD's. Very professional and if anything ever arises you have backup from the forum here. Too many stories on the forums of guys who ordered a rep or 2 elsewhere and wish they had gone with a TD here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dag73

Horology Curious
8/2/17
What biz said. Stay with our TD's. Very professional and if anything ever arises you have backup from the forum here. Too many stories on the forums of guys who ordered a rep or 2 elsewhere and wish they had gone with a TD here

Ok, I see. Thanks [emoji4]

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
The page is very professional and both pictures and videos are great. Also the newest Noob and JF is available.

That's usually how scam sites get victims. It's best to assume any random site is a scam site.

Stick with the Trusted Dealers....you won't be scammed, conned or ripped off.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Known Member
2/1/17
USA
For the record, I speak to this dealer on Facebook and he has a track record of great communication and follow through.

Mean Mr. Mustard

Known Member
2/1/17
USA
I'm very impressed. I decided to buy a LMPO V4 and their customer service is top notch. I should get some QC pics in 2-3 days.

swiss6uk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/16
world
www.dtime.store

Does anyone know if this is a good dealer? The page is very professional and both pictures and videos are great. Also the newest Noob and JF is available.

Stay away he is thief ..he stolen from me more than $6000
he is from Indonesia and he have many way to cheat even payment via paypal..
btw. paypal ..they are change their policy so take care of this thief and don't buy from him.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
As other members say, stay away from a non trusted dealers; however, if you want to give it a try, buy at your own risk. Good luck!

D

d4m.test

There is some red flag with this site

They claim they move their shipment from Singapore. But Singapore is not from 30 years ago. They have high tech scanner and work closely with US Trade as they have FTA with US. You can't move item here nor sell it on the street. Regulation are tightly enforce as it is a small country

Their social media is hardly followed or liked despite saying they are popular to their locals. Very little traffic in their Indonesia official website.

Videos look professional except the fact it is a 2 second loop of the same movement.

Very sketchy

D

d4m.test

I would not recommend it, I received a defective watch. They are definitely not worth this money

?????????? ? ????? SM-G950F ????? Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Why in the world would anybody be stupid enough to order from these guys when you have access to the RWI TDs and their guaranteed watches?

D

d4m.test

I agree with all of this but one caveat I have never found a TD with the stuff they have other than Tim and that is only because I give him a photo in genuine and he scours the end of the earth to see if it exists. I admit recently I have used dtime site to see what they have and then asked Tim to find it knowing at least that it exists.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I agree with all of this but one caveat I have never found a TD with the stuff they have other than Tim and that is only because I give him a photo in genuine and he scours the end of the earth to see if it exists. I admit recently I have used dtime site to see what they have and then asked Tim to find it knowing at least that it exists.

That scam site can list anything they want. Delivering it to a buyer is another matter.

One may as well send a TD a gen pic and ask them to source it.

D

d4m.test

That scam site can list anything they want. Delivering it to a buyer is another matter.

It’s something in between. All the watches they show exist. You have to go to the second image and beyond to see detailed pictures of the replica. For mens watches it makes no sense. For women’s watches it makes sense to check it for items that the TDs don’t post.

Sent from the RWI App

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Certainly the watches exist, as the main photo is of the gen watch which is shady to begin with and won't be the one youm get. This is deliberately misleading. Plus they are about $50 more expensive than our TDs. OP you have been here for 8 years, use the forum TDs its much safer for you.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Certainly the watches exist, as the main photo is of the gen watch which is shady to begin with and won't be the one youm get. This is deliberately misleading. Plus they are about $50 more expensive than our TDs. OP you have been here for 8 years, use the forum TDs its much safer for you.

Sent from the RWI App

I do not disagree. But I found 5/6 quality replicas I otherwise wouldn’t have known existed. It’s a great tool for women.

Sent from the RWI App

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
I do not disagree. But I found 5/6 quality replicas I otherwise wouldn’t have known existed. It’s a great tool for women.

Sent from the RWI App
I can accept that it works for you, but you are an experienced buyer and understand the risks. Also I appreciate that the choice of ladies reps is far more limited and you have to look wider for what you need. But the gen pictures are deliberately there to sucker the less educated watch buyer and to me that's scamming which we wouldn't tolerate from our TDs

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
If I interprete the site correctly their 1st photo is of te genuine watch while all other which follow are from the replica item. So it is 1 photo as intro from genuine piece while all others are from the replica. IMO that’s not a scam, misleading? Not as well since you will not buy the watch only because of the specific 1 photo but will rather have a look at others in details since the 1st one (gen) is only watch face.

I don’t know about scams from that site. I speak out of my experience. Bought there a JF V7 diver for 249$ shipped (paypal payment). The seller was very responsive, I chatted with him via wechat and I belive he is there all the time. Again, my story is just from what I have experienced, I am not advertising this seller in anyway or better to say each has to bear his risk when dealing with nTD.