• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Prestige Watch Group (trusted or not?)

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
lrn937

Am sorry to say that your friends may have been lucky, but judging from the vulgarity in their reply, you're unlikely to be. You may get a watch, may not, haven't a clue tbh.

But my default is (when anyone asks whether a site is trusted or not) to check the TD list, like Santa Claus, and if they're on the list, they're nice, if not, no thanks, move on :eek:hwell:

Am not saying if they're not on the list they're not ok, but I wont be risking my money. And others will differ, but at the end of the day, their money, their decision to make, their risk to take, plus I'm also a little lazy :p

The owners have done trojan work to put this list together (and the membership maintains it through feedback/reviews etc) so I for one won't be ignoring all that effort, nor should anyone tbh.

I do hope you get something or some sort of resolution, so best of luck.

One bit of good news though, a silver lining perhaps, is that you're here now, so you can chalk it up to a learning experience, dust yourself off, and start afresh, if you want :search:

:cheers:

P.s. Thank you for posting the details re the suspicious site (and their vulgar reply) so if it helps at least one person avoid them in the future, it'll have been worth it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: enduser

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
lrn937

Am sorry to say that your friends may have been lucky, but judging from the vulgarity in their reply, you're unlikely to be. You may get a watch, may not, haven't a clue tbh.

But my default is (when anyone asks whether a site is trusted or not) to check the TD list, like Santa Claus, and if they're on the list, they're nice, if not, no thanks, move on :eek:hwell:

Am not saying if they're not on the list they're not ok, but I wont be risking my money. And others will differ, but at the end of the day, their money, their decision to make, their risk to take, plus I'm also a little lazy :p

The owners have done trojan work to put this list together (and the membership maintains it through feedback/reviews etc) so I for one won't be ignoring all that effort, nor should anyone tbh.

I do hope you get something or some sort of resolution, so best of luck.

One bit of good news though, a silver lining perhaps, is that you're here now, so you can chalk it up to a learning experience, dust yourself off, and start afresh, if you want :search:

:cheers:

P.s. Thank you for posting the details re the suspicious site (and their vulgar reply) so if it helps at least one person avoid them in the future, it'll have been worth it :thumbsup:

Unfortunatelly I did research only after I paid a money. Thanks a lot for you good feedback. I lost 1000€ but I will take it as a lesson as well I will create a lot of "publicity" to them by trying to help more people not to do same mistake as me.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
OP, you do not know what you are talking about. Your friends didn’t buy anything from them 2 years ago. They gave you a name and they or you googled it to find a link, that’s how you got scammed. This site has been around for only 7 months. Do your homework next time.

Name: PRESTIGEWATCHGROUP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2641859966_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Domain Status:
clientTransferProhibited
Nameservers:
NS1.YOUCAN.SHOP
NS2.YOUCAN.SHOP
Dates
Registry Expiration: 2022-09-17 23:32:18 UTC
Updated: 2022-03-30 18:23:37 UTC
Created: 2021-09-17 23:32:18 UTC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ron99 and P..DR..D

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
OP, you do not know what you are talking about. Your friends didn’t buy anything from them 2 years ago. They gave you a name and they or you googled it to find a link, that’s how you got scammed. This site has been around for only 7 months. Do your homework next time.

Domain Status:
clientTransferProhibited
Nameservers:
NS1.YOUCAN.SHOP
NS2.YOUCAN.SHOP
Dates

OP is blowing smoke.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Wow, what bullshit, let's keep an eye on this one.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22

Domain Status:
clientTransferProhibited
Nameservers:
NS1.YOUCAN.SHOP
NS2.YOUCAN.SHOP
Dates

I had them only on telegram group. They did order via whats app only. They did a website later. He was publishing watches on snapchat and telegram group(link above). Only I got scammed I decided register kyself into this group. At the beggining he was blamming the China lockdown cause of delay but when I changed my intonation and started to threat him of publishing all information, he became very rude and ugly.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Save yourself the time and money and use a TD, they’re not perfect, but you 100% won’t get straight up scammed

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
Damn. Cold piece of Turkey.

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Hello,

Finally I solved my problem of Prestige Watch. Due to problem of Covid19 in China they were not able.to send me my watch. Finally they send me a proof of sending and I am waitimg for my watch. I will update when I will get it.