• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Prestige Watch Group (trusted or not?)

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Merci de partager votre experience avec le vendeur Prestige watch groupe

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Did you check the trusted dealers list? Or are you here just to advertise a non trusted site?

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Did you check the trusted dealers list? Or are you here just to advertise a non trusted site?

I can't find this company in that list (neither trusted or scammed). I have ordered from them watch from them 10/04/2022 and still not getting even my tracking number.I asked to explain and they told that today in China is a lockdown and they can't send it. I don't want to juge too fast and that is why firstly I am asking people if someone had bad experience with them.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I can't find this company in that list (neither trusted or scammed). I have ordered from them watch from them 10/04/2022 and still not getting even my tracking number.I asked to explain and they told that today in China is a lockdown and they can't send it. I don't want to juge too fast and that is why firstly I am asking people if someone had bad experience with them.
No. You're asking if they are trusted. No they are not!

If you want to buy from a Trusted Dealer pick one from the list. It's as simple as that.

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Nope and I would never buy from them.

If you buy from them you are taking a big risk.

I've already bought....and They excusinf that they delay cause of lockdown. I started to push them and inform that I will publish information everywhere if they will stral myoney so he said me "f#@k your mother", I will not send you anything and blocked me....Crazy! So surely, they are scammers!!!

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
I've already bought....and They excusinf that they delay cause of lockdown. I started to push them and inform that I will publish information everywhere if they will stral myoney so he said me "f#@k your mother", I will not send you anything and blocked me....Crazy! So surely, they are scammers!!!

Congratulations you have been officially scammed. Not surprising you were scammed from buying from a non RWI TD.

What rep watch did you try to buy from them and how much did you pay them?

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22
Congratulations you have been officially scammed. Not surprising you were scammed from buying from a non RWI TD.

What rep watch did you try to buy from them and how much did you pay them?

Dayton Cosmograph by Clean with box and documents for 1080€ with delivery....I knew some friends who succeed by buying feom them couple of years ago so that is why I paid but seems they decided to scam people...They have huge telegram subacribers number so I was astonished...
How can I make the biggest damage to them by publishing all information?Seems they are cheatinf on a lot of persons!

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Dayton Cosmograph by Clean with box and documents for 1080€ with delivery....I knew some friends who succeed by buying feom them couple of years ago so that is why I paid but seems they decided to scam people...They have huge telegram subacribers number so I was astonished...
How can I make the biggest damage to them by publishing all information?Seems they are cheatinf on a lot of persons!

You were scammed and will never get the watch nor will you get your money back nor will you cause them damage by publishing their web site and info about them.

Reactions: j21

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Let me get this straight. You pay 1080 eur for a rep and you do the research afterwards?

ron99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/10
ES + NL
Let me get this straight. You pay 1080 eur for a rep and you do the research afterwards?

Couln’t have said it better! ????

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

lrn937

Horology Curious
23/4/22

I repeat again! Two of my friends bought from them 2 years ago and received watches. I didn't see a purpose to check them.

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I repeat again! Two of my friends bought from them 2 years ago and received watches. I didn't see a purpose to check them.
So why are you asking us if that scam site is trusted? It's not on the Trusted Dealers list.

I don't get the point of this thread, guy told you to do nasty things to your mother and you ask if he's a trusted dealer? How many indications do you actually need?

You didn't do any research and you paid the price. You won't get the watch or your money back.

Case closed.

Reactions: Lufalifa