• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order from Leo at MiroTime VERY IMPRESSED

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I've ordered from a few TDs over the last little white (Trusty, Hont, and DrTime). I've had great experiences with all of them so far. But when the new Clean Daytona came out I decided to put in a new order for a few Clean Factory Reps that I'd had my eye on. I wanted to get free shipping, but since Hont doesn't deal with Clean Factory anymore, I opted to go with Leo at MiroTime. I made my order for a Clean Panda Daytona, a Clean GMT Pepsi, and a Clean DateJust 41. Here's why I'm writing a positive review:
  1. Leo was great to correspond with. He was quick to reply via email and WhatsApp. His WhatsApp has an auto-reply to let you know he's asleep (a nice touch so you don't feel "left on read").
  2. Leo was great about making accommodations for my payment via crypto: I wanted to pay with USDT on the ERC20 network, but he was setup on the TRON network; rather than ask me to go to the trouble of setting up a new wallet and moving my coins, he setup an ERC20 wallet so that I could pay him in the way that was easiest for me (I think this is an excellent sign of Leo putting his customers needs first).
  3. Leo was very fast to source the reps I'd ordered from Clean Factory. I placed my order Dec 15th. He has QC for me for the GMT and DJ on the 18th (only 3 days!!!). And he had QC for me for the Daytona on the 20th (only 5 days for a "pre-order"!!!).
  4. Leo was quick to get back to me with additional QC pics... I asked Leo for some extra pics of the Daytona for QC, and he got back to me the next day. I've had to wait up to week for extra QC pics, i.e. different angles, movement pics, etc. from Trusty, so I was impressed.
  5. Leo shipped the reps out as soon as I approved QC. So this meant he actually shipped me the reps individually even though waiting for all the reps to be approved and in hand would have allowed him to package them all together and save on shipping -- shipping which he offers for free!
  6. The shipping was fast. I received tracking on the 18th (for the GMT and DJ) and they arrived on the 30th. That's 12 days from China to Canada (and most of that delay was because Canada Border Agency wasn't working for 4 days over Xmas, so in normal times it would have been around a week in transit). The Daytona is due for delivery tomorrow, so I don't have it in hand yet.
  7. As an added bonus, Leo included a nice metal flathead screwdriver that (if I didn't already have jeweler's tools) I could have used to adjust the bracelet. This is a nice touch, and means that somebody who doesn't have tools would be able to wear their rep out the same day it arrives.
Leo is a class act, and I look forward to order from him again in the near future.

Edit: one more thing... the QC pics that Leo sent were 12 mega-pixel pics that I could really zoom in on. This was awesome and far better than the low resolution pics that I'd received from Hont and Trusty.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitegold

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Why isn't Mirotime a TD ? On which criteria can a seller become a TD ?

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
I've ordered from a few TDs over the last little white (Trusty, Hont, and DrTime). I've had great experiences with all of them so far. But when the new Clean Daytona came out I decided to put in a new order for a few Clean Factory Reps that I'd had my eye on. I wanted to get free shipping, but since Hont doesn't deal with Clean Factory anymore, I opted to go with Leo at MiroTime. I made my order for a Clean Panda Daytona, a Clean GMT Pepsi, and a Clean DateJust 41. Here's why I'm writing a positive review:
  1. Leo was great to correspond with. He was quick to reply via email and WhatsApp. His WhatsApp has an auto-reply to let you know he's asleep (a nice touch so you don't feel "left on read").
  2. Leo was great about making accommodations for my payment via crypto: I wanted to pay with USDT on the ERC20 network, but he was setup on the TRON network; rather than ask me to go to the trouble of setting up a new wallet and moving my coins, he setup an ERC20 wallet so that I could pay him in the way that was easiest for me (I think this is an excellent sign of Leo putting his customers needs first).
  3. Leo was very fast to source the reps I'd ordered from Clean Factory. I placed my order Dec 15th. He has QC for me for the GMT and DJ on the 18th (only 3 days!!!). And he had QC for me for the Daytona on the 20th (only 5 days for a "pre-order"!!!).
  4. Leo was quick to get back to me with additional QC pics... I asked Leo for some extra pics of the Daytona for QC, and he got back to me the next day. I've had to wait up to week for extra QC pics, i.e. different angles, movement pics, etc. from Trusty, so I was impressed.
  5. Leo shipped the reps out as soon as I approved QC. So this meant he actually shipped me the reps individually even though waiting for all the reps to be approved and in hand would have allowed him to package them all together and save on shipping -- shipping which he offers for free!
  6. The shipping was fast. I received tracking on the 18th (for the GMT and DJ) and they arrived on the 30th. That's 12 days from China to Canada (and most of that delay was because Canada Border Agency wasn't working for 4 days over Xmas, so in normal times it would have been around a week in transit). The Daytona is due for delivery tomorrow, so I don't have it in hand yet.
  7. As an added bonus, Leo included a nice metal flathead screwdriver that (if I didn't already have jeweler's tools) I could have used to adjust the bracelet. This is a nice touch, and means that somebody who doesn't have tools would be able to wear their rep out the same day it arrives.
Leo is a class act, and I look forward to order from him again in the near future.

Edit: one more thing... the QC pics that Leo sent were 12 mega-pixel pics that I could really zoom in on. This was awesome and far better than the low resolution pics that I'd received from Hont and Trusty.

That is a very impressive review. What shipping method did Leo use to get the watch to you that quickly? Did it come through Canada Post? or DHL?

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
Why isn't Mirotime a TD ? On which criteria can a seller become a TD ?

I think Leo would have to apply to be a TD through our moderators. Mirotime would then go on the probationary list and presumably after the required number of successful transactions would be promoted to Trusted Dealer. I do not know any of the details of the process.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
OK, thank you. It seems to be interesting with good sale for ZF AP at the moment...

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
One positive customer review should not be the criteria for a new dealer to become RWI TD. Nonetheless, good to hear you are happy with your purchase from Lucky Leo.​

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
That is a very impressive review. What shipping method did Leo use to get the watch to you that quickly? Did it come through Canada Post? or DHL?

He used some kind of private courier service. It was hand delivered to my apartment door in Vancouver. It wasn’t any of the big couriers like DHL or FedEx.

also, I think we are discouraged from naming the specific courier that TDs (and non TDs) use since that makes it harder for TDs to get watches through customs.

Reactions: Wacht