• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Having issues with order from Eric (Geektime)

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You are not, just this member is confused and he confused you also, lmfao

No more maths for me after a night out that's for sure :drinks:

Reactions: j21

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Just had another look at this due to conflicting views, I’ve changed my mind. If you forget the first order ever existed your new order is $986. You’ve paid $676 “deposit” on that order which leaves a balance of $310. At quick glance I read it as you obviously did but I see it differently having applied my brain and you owe $310 I’m afraid. Good luck

Reactions: j21 and P..DR..D

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
Just had another look at this due to conflicting views, I’ve changed my mind. If you forget the first order ever existed your new order is $986. You’ve paid $676 “deposit” on that order which leaves a balance of $310. At quick glance I read it as you obviously did but I see it differently having applied my brain and you owe $310 I’m afraid. Good luck

this is maybe the best explanation for the mistake I made in the whole calculation. I saw that he added "again" the $40 in the new calculation and that got my brain fucked...

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
this is maybe the best explanation for the mistake I made in the whole calculation. I saw that he added "again" the $40 in the new calculation and that got my brain fucked...

100%, I made the same mistake too, so apologies.

Ignore whatever was in the first order, it's not relevant now.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21

Let’s hope you receive your watches soon, shipping seems to be taking forever currently. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

weathermanGTS

Load "*",8,1
Patron
Certified
8/9/21
EU | CH
all will be good... still a bit pissed cause I haven't got my Tudors, while others use theirs already ;)

anyway thanks for your help here and now let's watch football... it's Saturday afternoon :D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
derjenigewelcher P..DR..D , I'm starting without you...
Cheers

Cheers my friend :drinks_cheers:

This was work's secret Santa gift from last night, it is empty now ;)
jrxLdX.jpg

Last edited: