• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IP Empire wow just have a read of this.

LBMCK21

vita est brevis esse inhumanus
30/8/21
Uk
IP Empire experience.

not to go to far into something that it was stupid enough to rush into after ordering IP Empire on my long and arduous search searching the interwebs I stumbled across a lovely bunch of people on here who were more than happy to help straight away.
Surprise surprise it turns out to be a scam, i swiftly call me bank and receive a refund, brilliant I thought, I sat there and ordered from TT all the time thinking jeez nearly got scammed that’s not like me. What an idiot I was, zero research done and I’m ordering a replica watch, what more should I have expected….a phone number and next day delivery lol no it’s not Amazon.

After over week I go to the cash point declined I proceed to whip my cracked I iPhone out and check how Rich I still ( joke I’m broke ) and the bank had taken the money and blamed me for giving my card details out…fair enough I did I expected that.

I then receive a watch from this company and it reminded me of being an infant when I got a postman pat watch that kind of quality of and smell, the bracelet looked like something out of mad max the edges were that sharp, I’m sure my neighbours thought I was holding a bicycle chain, I decided the best place to save any embarrassment was the bin.

I emailed the company over and over and over and no joy, I left negative feedback on trustpilot they had it flagged.

how the hell can i help anybody getting shafted royally up the battercrease and help them not end up with alibabas left over stock from 1994.

I have managed to find the guys email who owns the website and his Facebook profile, I keep having to repost reviews on trustpilot. I really wouldn’t want anyone else getting stuck, as he as dissatisfied as I was. I was fortunate enough to be able to afford to buy another one just about, I know some folks aren’t.

Thanks for reading

Reactions: whitegold

LBMCK21

vita est brevis esse inhumanus
30/8/21
Uk
They keep taking down the thieving scumbags everytime it’s flagged I can’t making new emails, I wish I new a way to take the site down to be honest as it’s they are literally robbing people