• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Swiss watches Australia.com A tale of caution

watchmavan

Looking Around
9/9/21
Recently I decided to buy a replica watch. Never bought one before but hey what could go wrong!

Short story...
They have my money $600

I cancelled order soon after purchase as the watch was not as advertised on their site.

They agreed to refund. Now they refuse to respond to emails and have sent nothing.

Fully story with email threads to follow.

Who would do this?

4991eb74f5d71f4b38eec72c7a2f14b8.jpg

37a27169823a5b8ed59d29432d415b82.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Who would do this?

A scammer, alot of other words I could use, but that's what they are.

Stick to the TDs listed here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

bearing in mind the below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...37683-big-warning-do-not-google-td-s-websites

Sucks it happened, but you're in the right place now.

Best of luck with your next order & fair play for putting the post up. Hopefully it prevents someone, at least one person, falling for it in the future.

:goodluck:

All_Heart

Known Member
26/8/21
a dot com domain will have a registered contact and ABN from the DNS record holder, you can file a dispute at the office of Fair Trading if you are in Australia. Imagine the trouble it would cause the owner if sought by Fair Trading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watchmavan

Looking Around
9/9/21
a dot com domain will have a registered contact and ABN from the DNS record holder, you can file a dispute at the office of Fair Trading if you are in Australia. Imagine the trouble it would cause the owner if sought by Fair Trading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fortunately I bought using AMEX. I lodged a dispute with them and they refunded my money. I knew I should have stayed away from clones and have learnt a lesson. Never got a response from swisswatchesaustralia (Chinese based).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro