• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order From Mirotime - DJF Milgauss

laviedegargantua

Horology Curious
1/8/21
This is my first Rep so I hope it all works out. Please forgive me if I am not doing this right... it's my first post!

I recently joined the forum and started doing research on this rep. Just from my own opinion of different TD pics and vids I liked the green sapphire crystal on the DJF.

I then went back and forth on the DJF vs ARF Milgauss reading various posts on here and Reddit.

I seriously considered switching to the ARF but the crystal on the DJF did it for me. I also did not like the incorrect lume on the ARF.

Consensus seems to be the band and overall quality and finish is better on the ARF? I'm not sure how anyone could say that without having access to both?

The incorrect winding on the DJF is a bit of a bummer but for me it's more about the look than the minutia of mechanical detail.

https://www.mirotime.co/product/mil...s-bracelet-a2836-real-green-sapphire-crystal/

08/05/21 - reached out to mirotime via whats app yesterday to confirm availability
08/06/21 - After a brief chat with Chan I placed my order today. I am currently awaiting Paypal instructions

I'll update here as this progresses.

*fingers crossed*

Reactions: Thila

Sunny126619

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/21
How did it go, what was the timeframe for tracking and arrival?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Never heard of that dealer. Not a TD here

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

cole2222

Horology Curious
24/12/21
This is my first Rep so I hope it all works out. Please forgive me if I am not doing this right... it's my first post!

I recently joined the forum and started doing research on this rep. Just from my own opinion of different TD pics and vids I liked the green sapphire crystal on the DJF.

I then went back and forth on the DJF vs ARF Milgauss reading various posts on here and Reddit.

I seriously considered switching to the ARF but the crystal on the DJF did it for me. I also did not like the incorrect lume on the ARF.

Consensus seems to be the band and overall quality and finish is better on the ARF? I'm not sure how anyone could say that without having access to both?

The incorrect winding on the DJF is a bit of a bummer but for me it's more about the look than the minutia of mechanical detail.

https://www.mirotime.co/product/mil...s-bracelet-a2836-real-green-sapphire-crystal/

08/05/21 - reached out to mirotime via whats app yesterday to confirm availability
08/06/21 - After a brief chat with Chan I placed my order today. I am currently awaiting Paypal instructions

I'll update here as this progresses.

*fingers crossed*

How did your order go? I'm ordering from Mirotime now, given how positive the feedback is for him on r/reptime