• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My not so good, actually bad experience with Nikz

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Just FYI (and everyones not involved in the PM convo)- I did already. What was missing from it has been dispatched.

JUST FOR EVERYONE INFO: he has not sent to me. But to my father's address in Italy without any agreement on that.
No photo of what he sent also. Bitten once, shy twice they say. Nah.

Last edited:

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
”I’m not going to apologize for delays caused by a surgery- 50 other orders got delayed.”

That’s honestly arrogant attitude right there. You run a business/service and you are not going to inform your customers? And if you fail to inform you don’t apologize?

The earth still turns even if you are sick , so if you can’t deliver, the basic step is to inform and if necessary, say sorry for the delay.

Whats so difficult about that? Basic customer service 101

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
”I’m not going to apologize for delays caused by a surgery- 50 other orders got delayed.”

That’s honestly arrogant attitude right there. You run a business/service and you are not going to inform your customers? And if you fail to inform you don’t apologize?

The earth still turns even if you are sick , so if you can’t deliver, the basic step is to inform and if necessary, say sorry for the delay.

Whats so difficult about that? Basic customer service 101

Please read the whole context: it’s been publicly posted on each platform I’m active on. What I said is that I can’t send a personal text to eacb and everyone.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
So let’s summarise the 3 page complaint: repair took longer than expected, not the best comms, shipping was a nightmare, wrong/missing item sent. Seller said his recollection varies slightly but will offer a refund and replace the missing item..... a general notice of delays was issued due to seller sickness.

honestly this sounds like pretty standard stuff in this game. Shit always happens with reps in the modding game lol. Seller said he’ll make good.

Factual Feedback is always good just need to make sure it is proportionate and doesn’t turn into a personal vendetta to discredit our modders.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
JUST FOR EVERYONE INFO: he has not sent to me. But to my father's address in Italy without any agreement on that.
No photo of what he sent also. Bitten once, shy twice they say. Nah.

Nikz19 sending the parts to his father doesn't resolve the issue. you make yourself look bad as more info drips out

majwilliams0308 you may want to explain here why you deleted the post on reddit. Thanks.

how majwilliam runs reddit is irrelevant to the discussion. you wouldn't openly question how the admin run their shop over here.

Reactions: bunny123

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Nikz19 sending the parts to his father doesn't resolve the issue. you make yourself look bad as more info drips out

I’ve made well clear also the shipping cost from there to SG will be (of course) covered entirely- I’m actually paying two shippings when I could have just paid a single one. When UPS delayed the drama started, I’d very much like to avoid it happening a second time.

Anything else needed by any of the parts (both the OP and/or the staff) I’m here.
Shall I be required to ship a second folding link from my lab to SG directly- no issue. Eager to finish this whole thing in any staff’s preferred way.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Anything else needed by any of the parts (both the OP and/or the staff) I’m here.
Shall I be required to ship a second folding link from my lab to SG directly- no issue. Eager to finish this whole thing in any staff’s preferred way.

So Nik, I think to cut through all the drama and outbursts, you may just want to update clearly what has been done and what will be done by when.

That way, SuperLory will have something concrete to respond to and confirm instead of the subjective "you say he says" statements.
For the rest of whatever transpired, it will just become popcorn fodder for the forum, try to refrain from it. Just focus on the constructive and meaningful actions.

Reactions: Allure

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
So Nik, I think to cut through all the drama and outbursts, you may just want to update clearly what has been done and what will be done by when.

That way, SuperLory will have something concrete to respond to and confirm instead of the subjective "you say he says" statements.
For the rest of whatever transpired, it will just become popcorn fodder for the forum, try to refrain from it. Just focus on the constructive and meaningful actions.

OFC-
A noob factory folding link (complete of its spring bar and screw) has been plated, packed and shipped to Lory’s father italian address to make sure there are little to none possible shipping delays. I won’t provide a tracking publicly as there are sensible data and there’s no point for anyone else than the receiver to see it, but it should be delivered today. Once it’s there, as soon as he provides me a receipt or anything showing how much is the expense for him to ship at his SG address, I’ll send them to his PP so that is covered as well.

Guys, please keep one thing in mind- it’s in all of our watchmakers T&C for reasons. Once a package leaves our hands and gets in the shipping agent’s, we can’t be held responsible for any delay. It’s just out of our control.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
On the 19th the tracking still says that the parcel has not being picked up, so I ask Nikz if that's normal.

He says it is normal because the access point is 60km far from the UPS dispatch and they pick up once a week only.

On the 25th (my) morning, 12 days after the label was created I checked the shipment and it still shows:

Your package is currently at the UPS Access Point™ and is scheduled to be tendered to UPS.
Milano, Italy

I had the same situation when Nikz shipped my watches back, package was just sitting there. I contacted UPS in my country, asking them to determine what is happening with the package. They replied that that Access Point is in some shopping center or something and it did not inform UPS that there is a package to be picked up. After that they said that they will pass the info to UPS Italy and pick up the package ASAP, which they did on the next day. So in my situation it looked like UPS Access point staff dropped the ball.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15

Is Nik still active as a vendor on rwi? He’s completely ignoring my emails, I’ve sent multiple over the last 3 months about a watch I sent him that’s stuck in Italian customs. I’m getting nowhere, every number they give me I can’t call from overseas and every reply I get via email is in Italian. I’m having to communicate with them via an Italian friends brother

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Can you please send a PM here with your details? I don’t have any email regarding any incoming package stuck in customs.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Can you please send a PM here with your details? I don’t have any email regarding any incoming package stuck in customs.
It’s an email conversation with back and forth emails right up until I mention my package is stuck in customs then I never received another response

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
It’s an email conversation with back and forth emails right up until I mention my package is stuck in customs then I never received another response
I suggest you send @Nikz19 a private message with a little more info otherwise it might be difficult for him to identify your conversation

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I suggest you send @Nikz19 a private message with a little more info otherwise it might be difficult for him to identify your conversation
Done already, he sent the required info to understand who he is. He shipped a package via regular post, despite being instructed like everyone in confirmation emails to avoid local post services as italian provider sucks, which is now sitting in customs for a missing import invoice.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Done already, he sent the required info to understand who he is. He shipped a package via regular post, despite being instructed like everyone in confirmation emails to avoid local post services as italian provider sucks, which is now sitting in customs for a missing import invoice.
Where in your confirmation email does it instruct not to use Italian post? All mine says was this -

“It’s recommended to use DHL/DPD/UPS/FedEx.
Thanks for trusting us and speak soon!”

I used Australia Post as I have done without issues worldwide over the last 7 years of being on this forum.

If YOU are aware with a issue with the postal service in your country maybe you should warn your customers

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Where in your confirmation email does it instruct not to use Italian post? All mine says was this -

“It’s recommended to use DHL/DPD/UPS/FedEx.
Thanks for trusting us and speak soon!”

You just highlighted it, it’s recommended to use dhl ecc ecc ecc.
Now you may want to send customs the missing invoice.. That seems to be the reason your package never made it through.

Anything else- PM me.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
You just highlighted it, it’s recommended to use dhl ecc ecc ecc.
Now you may want to send customs the missing invoice.. That seems to be the reason your package never made it through.

Anything else- PM me.
A recommendation is not an instruction or warning.

This missing invoice situation must be lost in translation surely. What invoice would I have that I can provide? I sent a package, I didn’t provide any service I can show an invoice for

Reactions: SuperLory

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
A recommendation is not an instruction or warning.

This missing invoice situation must be lost in translation surely. What invoice would I have that I can provide? I sent a package, I didn’t provide any service I can show an invoice for
You have all the info in PM, there is no need at all to keep the conversation in 2 places.
It doesn’t matter there is no service you provided to invoice- it’s a shipping with commercial value, you MUST provide a invoice and a declaration.
Now again- I’ve forwarded what you need to send in PM.