This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing td Francis

Really good guy super responsive,amazing prices,qc process is fast.great experience buying from mtz.u will be buying lots more from him

Thank you mate! Looking forward to your watch review/breakdown soon! Always good to learn from master Smoke!

Comment

Review is up bro check it out
      Last edited by Smoke; 13-08-19, 12:20.

Comment

Amazing review. Now even I know the best Hulk to get! Some people think that sellers know the best, all the time, but this is not so!

Comment

Francis got some bad press when the business went sour for a while but that happens to every business at some point. Lucy went AWOL for a couple of months because of being in hospital, Sead has several times recently had deaths in the family that forced him to take some time out. Modders go quiet for months on a regular basis. I thought the witch-hunt against MTZ was a bit unfair, probably down to being a relatively new player on the face of it, although many of us know Francis from a long time ago of course.

Just because Francis didn't go into detail as to why he had a dodgy spell doesn't mean he should be treated any differently. Mr Timezone was one of my go to TD's before all of that and still is, he's responsive, gets stuff others can't get and is a genuine guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post
            Amazing review. Now even I know the best Hulk to get! Some people think that sellers know the best, all the time, but this is not so!
            Mr Timezone is not a TD any longer as I'm sure you are aware smoke so why this sudden endorsement?

I suggest folk who may not be aware of everything watch very closely who the hitch their wagon to.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by ssouthall6 View Post
              Francis got some bad press when the business went sour for a while but that happens to every business at some point. Lucy went AWOL for a couple of months because of being in hospital, Sead has several times recently had deaths in the family that forced him to take some time out. Modders go quiet for months on a regular basis. I thought the witch-hunt against MTZ was a bit unfair, probably down to being a relatively new player on the face of it, although many of us know Francis from a long time ago of course.

Just because Francis didn't go into detail as to why he had a dodgy spell doesn't mean he should be treated any differently. Mr Timezone was one of my go to TD's before all of that and still is, he's responsive, gets stuff others can't get and is a genuine guy.

Seriously?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Deleted
                Last edited by MrTimeZone; 15-08-19, 01:17.

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post

Seriously?
                  Yep. I remember Sora and others who had great reputations then disappeared so I tread carefully. Francis was very open with me, extremely transparent which you don't really get from most of the TD's. I believe, having kept up to date on the other fora, everyone has been reimbursed or assisted and everything has been made good. My money wasted if it goes wrong, but it hasn't so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X