Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Waiting 1 month to get tracking number!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting 1 month to get tracking number!

Bought a Pam with Francis more than 2 months ago. After 1 month to get QC, now goes another month to get mail tracking number. I think that's a bit too much, will be more than 3 months from ordering and receive the watch. Not reasonable, no tracking until today......
    Using Tapatalk

They spend too much time for an order.

The same is happening with me: waiting QC (Noob GMT Caseback) for so long.

The comunication with Timezone is so difficult!

In fact, i want to buy other itens with them, and cant do it now because they dont finalize the last orders!

A loss for them, and for those who enjoy the rep game, because spare parts are not so easy to get and they have everything to sell a lot.

Comment

MrTimeZone need to fix that!
      Using Tapatalk

Comment

I try to give MTZ a wide berth when it comes to ordering because they do offer a lot of features that other TDs dont. The inevitable trade-off here is timeliness, however. I have an order from November that still isnt finalized. Part of it is on me, but I've been waiting for QCs for 2 watches I initially rejected a full month ago. I have no doubt whatsoever the order will eventually be completed, but I do hope MTZ is able to bring up their efficiency in order processing. In MTZs defense though, I have an order with Lucy that is taking just as long...
        "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

That's BS. I'm not new in the business and have enough patience to wait, but this is going beyond the limits. They simply don't answer, they don't give a ****...... 2 months to have a tracking number is unacceptable. I assume this watch was lost, wasn't shipped at all and they are trying to gain some time.
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Guicamarao View Post
            That's BS. I'm not new in the business and have enough patience to wait, but this is going beyond the limits. They simply don't answer, they don't give a ****...... 2 months to have a tracking number is unacceptable. I assume this watch was lost, wasn't shipped at all and they are trying to gain some time.
            To Guicamarao , I just came back with the shipping agent. There was a problem with the address for your second order. Granted, it took him some time to get back to me with the concern but to have shipped the watch to a non-existent address would have possibly resulted in either a lost watch which would mean further delays for you. I apologize for the wait. Certainly the time it took was too long, but as I explained there was a concern with the address. It has been handled now.

To TonyMira , I am sorry for the long wait on your spare parts orders but I am confused, you can't buy more spare parts because of an order pending fulfillment? You sent to us another set of parts to order on January 9. That was one day before you posted here, January 10. I understand you know Guicamarao personally and you're just showing support for him by posting an inaccurate statement.

To go further on TonyMira's concern, all of his orders are spare parts, everyone who are thinking of purchasing or have pending orders for spare parts, I apologize in advance but that is the reality of ordering spare parts. Watch factories aren't in the business of selling parts, they are in the business of selling watches. Because of this, they will prioritize orders for watches rather than orders for parts (even though payment was sent already). Honestly, we are not making any money on spare parts, we only tack on a small cost for overhead. I used to think it would be great to be known as a dealer who can get you a spare part that other dealers wouldn't even care to check and just tell you "sorry cannot get spare parts". The grief that my staff get from customers thinking the small amount we add on to the parts cost gives them the right to be so demanding is sometimes disheartening. So moving forward, because of the feedback on the delays that we have no control over but are getting hit for day after day, selling spare parts is now something we may be seriously reconsidering post CNY. We wanted to do something novel for the rep community but I guess it wasn't something sustainable. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Guicamarao View Post
              Considering you're running an international e-commerce, I think all of your points are quite valid and understandable. I do think you are one of the most versatile dealers in the business right now, and while you may feel some folks (including me probably) can be demanding or frustrating to work with, I do think the quiet masses appreciate and enjoy a dealer that's built a business around giving the community what it wants.

My only critical (not negative) feedback would be communication. And to be honest, usually I have no problem with MTZs communication. I don't believe it is generally any worse/slower than other TDs, but its an area all the dealers could improve upon if resources allowed.

Again, I dont want to armchair manage your business, and I appreciate what you bring to the community in addition to the broader customer base. I hope MTZ is able to iron out some of the growing pains and really flourish, and hopefully without having to cut back on the services it offers.
              "Thats how you get ants..."

Comment

Originally posted by MrTimeZone View Post
                please check PM

Comment

Originally posted by federik91 View Post
                  please check PM
                  Unrelated to this thread but answered.

Comment

MrTimeZone , Yes, I bought spare parts, and maybe a lot of what you said in this post really makes sense.

I really asked you for a new order, which I still did not have a complete return of available.

None of this is related to others or giving support. Even if they are friends, and they are!

Yesterday I received the tracking number, thank you!

One thing that might avoid this post and the frustrations of both of us, would be better communication.

More than once your company have left my emails unanswered. Knowing what's happening in process and keeping customers informed generates engagement and patience.

Think about it. We need each other in the rep game.

Good business and a special day for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X